Young Writers Society

Hello

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:53 am
View Likes
anabelsinclair says...

I'm new :)

My name is Anabel Sinclair, and I'm a lover of books. I started writing when I was around 10; it was in retrospect badly written and still unfinished, and I've been 'expressing' my imagination since then. I should finish that story...

What do I read? Almost everything! Fiction or non fiction, if it has a plot or at least a point and English, then I will follow it down the Rabbit hole. What do I write? Almost everything! Well, as long as my imagination sustains me, and my errant muse cooperates. He rarely does, hence the folder of unfinished greatness in my computer.

I love constructive criticism and promise to do my best with giving other writers' works the same honest regard. After all, we've all been bitten by a common bug.

I hope to meet excellent writers here; and be awed and inspired by your works of greatness. I hope emerge from this experience, a better writer too. And definitely empty that folder.

In fact, I shall begin the reading adventure forthwith! Once I hit that submit button.
Aijou, Yuujou, Shiritai Koko wa Nandemo

667 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 667
Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:59 am
Messenger says...

Let me be the first to say welcome, and I bet 5000 points that you will love this site more than anything writing-website-sise that you've even been on. (ignore the 5000 points)

Anyway, welcome and I am sure you will love this place as much as I have!!!! :D

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 am
Cheetah says...

Welcome once again! I'm glad to see you love to write so much! :D
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:59 pm
Iggy says...

Greetings and welcome to the site! :)

My name is Iggy. I'm a junior moderator here! There are junior mods, global mods, and admins, in those respective colors. If you see anyone around in black, that's @Nate! He's the site founder, creator, and administrator. We can help you if you ever need help.

Hope to see you around!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:05 pm
Gardevite says...

WELCOME! :D I hope you love it here!
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:48 pm
Holysocks says...

There's no emerging! You're stuck with us... FOREVER.

Welcome!!!! :-P
100% autistic

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:35 pm
crossroads says...

Hello c:
Welcome to the family~

@Iggy already played with the pretty colours more or less said so, but anyway, feel free to contact me if you ever need anything - or if you just feel like talking, I occasionally do that as well ;)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners