Young Writers Society

Hello

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:53 am
View Likes
anabelsinclair says...

I'm new :)

My name is Anabel Sinclair, and I'm a lover of books. I started writing when I was around 10; it was in retrospect badly written and still unfinished, and I've been 'expressing' my imagination since then. I should finish that story...

What do I read? Almost everything! Fiction or non fiction, if it has a plot or at least a point and English, then I will follow it down the Rabbit hole. What do I write? Almost everything! Well, as long as my imagination sustains me, and my errant muse cooperates. He rarely does, hence the folder of unfinished greatness in my computer.

I love constructive criticism and promise to do my best with giving other writers' works the same honest regard. After all, we've all been bitten by a common bug.

I hope to meet excellent writers here; and be awed and inspired by your works of greatness. I hope emerge from this experience, a better writer too. And definitely empty that folder.

In fact, I shall begin the reading adventure forthwith! Once I hit that submit button.
Aijou, Yuujou, Shiritai Koko wa Nandemo

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:59 am
Messenger says...

Let me be the first to say welcome, and I bet 5000 points that you will love this site more than anything writing-website-sise that you've even been on. (ignore the 5000 points)

Anyway, welcome and I am sure you will love this place as much as I have!!!! :D

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 am
Cheetah says...

Welcome once again! I'm glad to see you love to write so much! :D
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:59 pm
Iggy says...

Greetings and welcome to the site! :)

My name is Iggy. I'm a junior moderator here! There are junior mods, global mods, and admins, in those respective colors. If you see anyone around in black, that's @Nate! He's the site founder, creator, and administrator. We can help you if you ever need help.

Hope to see you around!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:05 pm
Gardevite says...

WELCOME! :D I hope you love it here!
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:48 pm
Holysocks says...

There's no emerging! You're stuck with us... FOREVER.

Welcome!!!! :-P
100% autistic

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:35 pm
crossroads says...

Hello c:
Welcome to the family~

@Iggy already played with the pretty colours more or less said so, but anyway, feel free to contact me if you ever need anything - or if you just feel like talking, I occasionally do that as well ;)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore