z

Young Writers Society

Lenana gently wiped the bottom of her shoes on the mat...

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:09 pm
Lenana says...

As she allowed the mud to stick to the mat, she glanced around at all the others in curiosity. Words would have normally stammered out, even under the best of conditions, but this time was different. She had no idea who these people were, and despite knowing that they were friendly, her shyness overcame her, leading to her only mouthing gibberish. Her train of thought was completely derailed. Rather than thinking of a witty greeting, it was simply, "Wh-who are th-these people? What will they want from me!?"

As she slowly regained her composure through deep, calculated, rhythmic breaths, she began to formulate a simple, effective greeting. With a wave, she politely said, "Hello..." Normally, it was an informal, "Hey!" But, she desired to keep her image desirable and formal, rather than laid back like she was typically known for doing.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:41 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Ohhhh, you're going to fit in perfectly here. If I have one suggestion for you, it's to check out our roleplay forum, which we call storybooks. I have a feeling you're gonna love it here.

So welcome to YWS!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:52 pm
crossroads says...

What Lumi Jager said.

Welcome! I have a feeling you'll like it here.. feel free to let me know if you ever need anything ;)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:53 pm
Lenana says...

I'll have to check them out. :) Thank you all! And roleplaying... It's what got me into writing, so I'll have to check out what roleplay you all have here.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:58 am
Iggy says...

Ooooh a future Storybooker. *evil grin*

Welcome to YWS! Thanks for wiping off your feet before you entered. This is my home after all, and soon, it'll be yours. ;)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 pm
Lava says...

Hello lenana!

Your username reminds me of bananas. I love bananas! I'm sure you'd fit in very well among the YWS folks! :D

So, nice to meet you. *extends hand formally*

What do you enjoy writing? Ah, roleplay? The SB forum is quite active; although I'm not an SBer.

Hope to see you around these parts soon!

~Lava

P.S. Feel free to poke me with questions or anything you'd like to! :)
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox