z

Young Writers Society

Hi all!

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 am
Paulie says...

Hi all!

I just started using this site a day ago and I just found this Welcome Mat Forum, and thought I should probably introduce myself to those of you who I haven't met yet.

So, quick Bio:

I am from Georgia (the state not the country.) and first found this site after one of my friends told me to start finding some websites to upload my stories on.

I love to write about . . . well . . . anything really. Mostly things like Political Thrillers, Social Novels, so on and so forth.

I look forward to reviewing some of your stories soon! :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:40 pm
Iggy says...

Greetings! Welcome to the site, Paulie! It's nice to meet you. :)

Political thrillers? I don't think I've ever read one of those before. Hopefully you can get that up sometime soon so I can have a looksie!

I hope you enjoy your time here. :smt003
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:05 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

Hi there! Welcome to YWS!

Ooh, Georgia - what's it like? I've never been there but I hear it's a nice place. :3 I live in the UK so I'm guessing it's not as rainy there as it is here.

Political thrillers! That sounds really cool. Are you writing a book at the moment?

It's nice to meet you. If you've got any questions, feel free to send me or anyone else in green (like @Iggy) a message. :3

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:22 pm
Lumi says...

Welcome to the family!

I lived in Georgia for two years just a while back in the Athens area. It sure is hot, hah. I recently read a political thriller, so I'm excited to see the work you post here! I'm sure you'll love this place as much as I do.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 pm
Messenger says...

Welcome to YWS! This place is great and everyone is very willing to help you if you have any questions. Hope to read some of your stuff soon!

A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson