z

Young Writers Society

Hi all!

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 am
Paulie says...

Hi all!

I just started using this site a day ago and I just found this Welcome Mat Forum, and thought I should probably introduce myself to those of you who I haven't met yet.

So, quick Bio:

I am from Georgia (the state not the country.) and first found this site after one of my friends told me to start finding some websites to upload my stories on.

I love to write about . . . well . . . anything really. Mostly things like Political Thrillers, Social Novels, so on and so forth.

I look forward to reviewing some of your stories soon! :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:40 pm
Iggy says...

Greetings! Welcome to the site, Paulie! It's nice to meet you. :)

Political thrillers? I don't think I've ever read one of those before. Hopefully you can get that up sometime soon so I can have a looksie!

I hope you enjoy your time here. :smt003
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:05 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

Hi there! Welcome to YWS!

Ooh, Georgia - what's it like? I've never been there but I hear it's a nice place. :3 I live in the UK so I'm guessing it's not as rainy there as it is here.

Political thrillers! That sounds really cool. Are you writing a book at the moment?

It's nice to meet you. If you've got any questions, feel free to send me or anyone else in green (like @Iggy) a message. :3

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:22 pm
Lumi says...

Welcome to the family!

I lived in Georgia for two years just a while back in the Athens area. It sure is hot, hah. I recently read a political thriller, so I'm excited to see the work you post here! I'm sure you'll love this place as much as I do.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 pm
Messenger says...

Welcome to YWS! This place is great and everyone is very willing to help you if you have any questions. Hope to read some of your stuff soon!

Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg