z

Young Writers Society

Hello there!

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:16 pm
View Likes
MikaylaThompson says...

Hello my new fellow YWSers. I'm Mikayla, just a girl behind a computer screen with a passion for writing. I'm excited to get started, get a piece published, and review some of your works! I just thought I'd pop in and say 'hi' first.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:17 pm
Jonathan says...

Welcome to Young Writers Society Thompson.

Nice avatar, I love dogs though that ones eyes look a little strange. :)

Yeah, keep cool have fun and check out the buddy system.

~Jonathan~
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:15 pm
View Likes
umaima says...

Howdy partner ;) WElcome to the sitexzzz (I hope I don't seem like I am drunk lol)

First of all, here's PLEASE READ: FAQ For New Users
This will be helping you in the basics. You can read this and know the basics about the site :D Like publishing a story or poem, etc (You know you can always contact me or anyone if you have any kind of doubt :) )

Now if you want someone to show you around the site, be your mentor or as such the go here: clubs/1127
and you can just post that you want a mentor :D Mentors will help you set your profile, your avatar and will tell you basically everything and anything you want to know.

And now, the best part. Trust me I just keep loving this more and more everytime I go through it. The Big Book of YWS Codes It's really cool. You can try it out in your messages , posts and even while spamming people ;)

Now when you post your story and you need reviews you can always go here: viewforum.php?f=188 and ask for a review. This is a review thread, it makes it easier to get reviews but remember only 2 review requests for a few days.

If you have any questions about anything then ask me here or else my walls welcome for you, anytime (It's a 24 hour service ;) but no guarantee on when I will come online and see your message...)

Now before I start babbling and embarrassing myself I will just tell you that:

“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:57 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:48 pm
Rydia says...

Hi Mikayla,

I hope you're having a good time so far! I'm sure you'll find lots of people here who also want to get published and who will give you the advice you need to set you on your way!

If you have any questions or need any help at all, please just ask :)

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:01 pm
Lumi says...

You may not know it yet, but you've stumbled onto the greatest resource for honing your skills that has ever been created. I hope you love it here as much as we all do.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:46 am
Caesar says...

You're not that new anymore, but welcome anyhow!
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

662 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 662
Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 pm
Messenger says...

This is a little late, but very big welcome, and I know you will love this place!

Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox