z

Young Writers Society

How did you start writing?

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:00 am
Messenger says...

I first realized it at ten when I began to write short stories. Three years later I began to write a western book. But my computer crashed and I lost it all. Then November 2012 I started writing back up. Since then I've written a 37000 word story, several poems, and am currently working on two stories, one at 25000 words, the other around 10000.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:20 pm
Jonathan says...

You remind me of black nether always measuring in words, Not that that is a bad thing.

Thank's for the comment on my poem by the way.

Also, you should check out The Buddy system in clubs. :D

Have some fun while you are at it.

~Jonathan~
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:34 pm
EloquentDragon says...

Eeeeh!!! Welcome!

I see that you were writing a western? Nice, not many people on here are interested in that genre. I had a western book idea once, and a western/steampunk book idea once, and a bunch of western short ideas, but I never finished any of em.'

Hope you find the support you're looking for here on YWS
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:55 pm
Messenger says...

I found one author who wrote dozens of westerns and that's what interested me about it. It is a fun genre though.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:46 am
deleted17 says...

What got me writing was the fact that I could never pay attention in school because I day dreamed about certain books. I was about nine years old when I thought "I want to be a writer"
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

394 Reviews

Reviews: 394
Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:49 pm
View Likes
KnightTeen says...

I first realized I was a writer when I was in my pre-teens, and I had this book series that I loved. But then I read the last book and absolutely hated the ending. My first thought was, "How can I make this better then the author made it?"

And so the writer in HomeschooledTeen was born.
Screw Yolo. I'm a cat. Nine lives losers!

I think I used to be HomeschooledTeen

663 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:06 am
View Likes
Messenger says...

Yeah, I've seen some of your writing in the featured, Homeschool. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet though, but I'd be happy if you'd take a look at my writing.

Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle