I am new here!
Knight Huntress

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:53 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site! :)

My name is Iggy. As you can tell, my username is light green, which means I am a junior moderator. There are light greens, dark greens, reds, and a black (the founder, Nate), so if you have any questions, PM one of us! Orange and light blue members are distinguished members, which means they were once apart of staff but are now retired.

Hope to see you around!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm
Meshugenah says...

Hi!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:44 pm
KnightHuntress says...

hello thanks for replying
Knight Huntress

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 am
Lava says...

Hi there Knight! Welcome to our lovely little YWS!
Feel free to PM me if you need any help. :)
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:32 pm
KnightHuntress says...

thanks
Knight Huntress

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:30 pm
Jonathan says...

Welcome to YWS, I really, really, really ...(I suppose I could keep saying that for a while except I dont have the time.) Hope you like this site, it never gets old thanks to Nate.

You should go and check out the buddy system in the clubs.

Well have fun and don't stop writing.

~Jonathan~
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:09 pm
umaima says...

Hey :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

First of all, here's PLEASE READ: FAQ For New Users
This will be helping you in the basics. You can read this and know the basics about the site :D Like publishing a story or poem, etc (You know you can always contact me or anyone if you have any kind of doubt :) )

Now if you want someone to show you around the site, be your mentor or as such the go here: clubs/1127
and you can just post that you want a mentor :D Mentors will help you set your profile, your avatar and will tell you basically everything and anything you want to know.

And now, the best part. Trust me I just keep loving this more and more everytime I go through it. The Big Book of YWS Codes It's really cool. You can try it out in your messages , posts and even while spamming people ;)

Now when you post your story and you need reviews you can always go here: viewforum.php?f=188 and ask for a review. This is a review thread, it makes it easier to get reviews but remember only 2 review requests for a few days.

If you have any questions about anything then ask me here or else my walls welcome for you, anytime (It's a 24 hour service ;) but no guarantee on when I will come online and see your message...)

Now before I start babbling and embarrassing myself I will just tell you that:

“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:59 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Welcome to YWS!!
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:58 pm
Blues says...

Hey, Knight! Welcome to YWS!

I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper