z

Young Writers Society

Hello, YWS!

Reviews: 3
Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:05 pm
View Likes
Albanafsagia says...

Hello everyone! My name is Albanafsagia, but you can call me Alba. I'm 23 years old and I primarily write poetry, but I enjoy writing novels, too. I'm a quote addict--I see a quote and memorize it instantly. It's weird--my memory is pretty good. I use quotes at appropriate moments, which is always good fun. In addition, another interesting thing about me is that I speak seven languages. I'm interested in issues concerning World Problems, News, Diversity, Oppression, Discrimination, Women's Rights, Freedom, and Justice. I am a deaf American woman, engaged to a man from Saudi Arabia.

I love life, nature, philosophy, spirituality, science, learning, politics, debate, traveling, and gaining insight into other people and cultures. I enjoy reading, writing, and dancing. I enjoy traveling and love seeing the world. I also have started my own bracelet-making business. I can make a different types of bracelet designs. I usually sell them on a website called Etsy.com, which is a wonderful place. In addition, I am a motivational speaker in my spare time. I cover a wide range of topics from adoption to discrimination to human rights to leadership.

I am excited to be a part of YWS. I've heard wonderful things about this website and the people who make this website fun and enjoyable.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:43 pm
View Likes
Gardevite says...

WELCOME TO YWS
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:29 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Hiya Alba! Welcome to YWS!

On this site you can post your work up and get some really helpful feedback from other members to help improve your writing. At the same time you can review other people's work and that too I've found can help with my own writing so I'm sure it'll be the same for you.

You seem to have loads of really cool interests, and the quote thing is awesome! Maybe you can include some of those quotes in your stories because that often works quite well.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'd be happy to help. If you however feel you have a more serious problem, PM a moderator of the site (their usernames are in green) or an admin (their usernames are in green) and I'm sure they'd be happy to help also.

Lastly, if you haven't already you should check out the Buddy System, it's a club where you can find a mentor to help you out for your first month or so on the site.

Hope to see you around!
~ArcticMonkey x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to the site!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming