z

Young Writers Society

Salve!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:36 pm
Danteke says...

Hi! My name's Andreea, but friends call me Dante for reason. I'm not even mad! :))

I'm new here, lost and confused, a bit scared of the whole situation and searching for directions on how to get started.

Looking forward to getting my work reviewed and getting some advice.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:42 pm
Caesar says...

Buon giorno my friend :)

Both Andreea and Dante are cool names.

If you're lost and confused, you should hop by The Buddy System, where you can speak to more experienced members of YWS, and the Welcoming Committee. Both clubs are filled with nice people.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:42 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Salve! Yay Latin! (right? xD)

Welcome to the young writers society, I hope that you have a great time on here. There's really no need to feel scared, although this website can be a little tricky to navigate around when you first start, but it just takes some getting used to. However if you have any questions about that, feel free to ask me, or any other members on the site and we'd be happy to help :).

You'll definitely get some great feedback on your work here when you post it, and you can then return the favour by reviewing other people's work too.

Lastly, I'd like to introduce you to the Buddy System. It's a club where you can find a mentor to guide you through your first month or so on YWS- this can be especially helpful is you're having trouble navigating around the site.

Anyways, bye for now!
~ArcticMonkey x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:55 pm
Danteke says...

Salve is my way of saying hi to people, though I'm not from Italy. I'm from Romania. :)
Thanks for the fast replies. I'll be sure to check the Buddy System and get myself started as fast as I can.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:57 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Tam, for shame. You've been speaking to me long enough and you don't know salve is also italian? >;c
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

363 Reviews

Reviews: 363
Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:16 pm
DreamWork says...

Hi buddy, welcome to YWS! Any questions, feel free to ask me *bow* :D
Dream high

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:37 pm
Iggy says...

Greetings and welcome to YWS, Dante!

It's nice to meet you. :) I really hope you enjoy your time here.

My name is Iggy and I am a junior moderator! Anyone in light/dark green and red, we're moderators of the site. PM us if you need help!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman