z

Young Writers Society

I seem to have fallen through a worm hole..

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:01 am
221B says...

... and ended up in a land of writing. Oddly enough, I'm not bothered by that in the slightest.

Hello everyone, and thank you for not devouring me, yet. If you choose to do so at a later point in time, please remember that I do not taste good with onions!

What to say now that you know how to eat me? I suppose I'll start with the basics. I'm 18, in college, studying Forensic Science and Fire Science, also minoring in Graphic Design and Theater... I'm pretty busy. When I do have free time, or when I don't, I write a bit. I don't know if the works are well written or appealing, but they entertain me and hopefully a few others.

What do I write about? Anything and everything, all of time and space. Er. Sorry, bit of a Doctor Who moment there. That's been happening a lot in the past few days, maybe because they announced the 12th (13th?) Doctor. I do write about quite a few different topics, though. Stick around long enough and you might even begin to enjoy the oddness of these topics.

I don't have one fixed name, so feel free to call me what you'd like. You could base a name off of my stories, my username, or even this post here. Just be warned, if you use an insulting name, I'll probably put you into my writing. Now isn't that a scary thought?

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:16 am
Dreamy says...

Hi there,
What do I call you? Worm, ah that doesn't sound right. TAD! That sounds cool, so I'm going to call you Tad (Don't know where it came from). You are funny and I liked your little introduction. Hope to see you soon mate.

Cheers!!! Happy writing :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

16 Reviews

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:21 pm
221B says...

Tad seems perfectly fine to me. (: I'm glad you enjoyed my personality. You will definitely be seeing me around.

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:25 pm
StoneHeart says...

WELCOME DINNA'!

:P

Really though, bienvenidos a YWS!

Nice name/ pic, love it! Usually I'd give you the full blow-out intro, but I'm too bored today. So I'm just gonna say hi! :P

So hi!
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

16 Reviews

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 pm
221B says...

Thank you for the welcome, I'm glad you enjoy my picture and name.

Hello to you as well. (:

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 pm
Caesar says...

welcome!
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

16 Reviews

Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:42 pm
221B says...

Thank you!

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:15 pm
Searria H. says...

Hi there! Welcome to YWS! :smt039

Names....um BUB? (the second letter of the Roman alphabet, the twenty-first, and, er, "B"). I don't know. I'll think on that.

Anyway, glad to have you with us! I look forward to seeing you around the site. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. :elephant:

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

Reviews: 3
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:16 pm
bookworm243 says...

welcome love your profile picture ! AWSOME! :smt003

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 am
Lava says...

I've seen you in chat before; and hi! :)
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy