Young Writers Society

Greetings!

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:42 pm
View Likes
thearisen says...

Hey there :o

There's nothing much I could say that's interesting... How about this: I'm Filipino, with a British accent.
I like video games, tuna mayonnaise, and apple crumble. And PewDiePie.

Stay awesome bros! *brofist*,.

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:08 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Hi Arisen!

Welcome to the young writers society! I hope you have a really good time on here. It's great for posting work and getting feedback from other users, and also giving feedback on other members' works.

You have a British accent? I legitimately have a British accent too, but it doesn't sound very nice :P, Video games are really cool too- on what platform do you play on?

Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'd be happy to help. If you feel it's something more serious you can ask a moderator of the site (their usernames are in green) and I'm sure they'd be happy to help too!

Lastly, I'd like to introduce you to the Buddy System which is a club where you as a new member can find a mentor from the site to help you with anything you need really. Whether it's helping you navigate around the site, or if you need reviews on your work.

Bye for now,
~Arc x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:40 pm
View Likes
thearisen says...

ArcticMonkey wrote:Hi Arisen!

Welcome to the young writers society! I hope you have a really good time on here. It's great for posting work and getting feedback from other users, and also giving feedback on other members' works.

You have a British accent? I legitimately have a British accent too, but it doesn't sound very nice :P, Video games are really cool too- on what platform do you play on?

Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'd be happy to help. If you feel it's something more serious you can ask a moderator of the site (their usernames are in green) and I'm sure they'd be happy to help too!

Lastly, I'd like to introduce you to the Buddy System which is a club where you as a new member can find a mentor from the site to help you with anything you need really. Whether it's helping you navigate around the site, or if you need reviews on your work.

Bye for now,
~Arc x

Thanks :) Especially for the facts about the moderators. I initially thought that a green username meant that person was online.
Really? Which part of Britain do you come from? I'm from London.
And I'll make sure to check that out :] Thanks again.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:17 pm
Jonathan says...

Welcome to young writers society.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:00 am
EnigmaticSpirit says...

This has got to be the cutest intro post I've ever read. XD
Words cut deeper than knives.

Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith