z

Young Writers Society

Hi Im New!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:42 pm
View Likes
LostTheory says...

well as the title says i am new to this and im kinda hoping to make friends:P. So im 13 and i like to watch anime,read,play video games. Thats about it so.......yeah. i know this is like a writers club and i dont think i have to include that i like writing because that pretty obvious and by the way im a boy.

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:47 pm
View Likes
ArcticMonkey says...

Hiya LostTheory, welcome to YWS! :D :D :D

Here on YWS you're bound to make some awesome new friends, I know I have. On here you can post your work up and get really good reviews from other members, you can then return the favour by reviewing other people's work too.

I sort of play video games too, but not really. What kind do you play?

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, but if you feel it's something more serious you can ask a moderator of the site (they are the members in green) and they'll be happy to help!

Lastly, I'd like to introduce you to the Buddy System. It's a club where you can find a mentor and they can help you through your first stages of YWS, answering any questions you have and just anything else you need.

Bye for now!
-Arc x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

6 Reviews

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:50 pm
View Likes
LostTheory says...

oh thanks.....im a xbox 360 person but i also play roblox soemtimes and i thought i did the buddy system but idk if i got a mentor

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:52 pm
View Likes
ArcticMonkey says...

I'll PM you to explain it all!
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:41 pm
View Likes
Dreamy says...

Welcome to YWS!!! :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:40 pm
View Likes
littleauthor says...

Hi! I'm 13 too, but I'm a girl so yeah. I've been here about 4 months now and it's just a great atmosphere, well though a computer screen it is. C: so if you have any questions at all I'm here for you. Oh and I also play xBox like all the time.

Anyways welcome -LittleAuthor
It's better to be WEIRD than boring

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:45 pm
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

HEY! Welcome! XD I hope you like it here and chill out!
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

6 Reviews

Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:51 pm
LostTheory says...

littleauthor wrote:Hi! I'm 13 too, but I'm a girl so yeah. I've been here about 4 months now and it's just a great atmosphere, well though a computer screen it is. C: so if you have any questions at all I'm here for you. Oh and I also play xBox like all the time.

Anyways welcome -LittleAuthor

do you have live?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:57 am
ImHero says...

Hello LostTheory, I believe we me in the buddy thing, kinda. I would just like to wish you an official welcome to the Young Writers Society!

Your Hero,
ImHero

:)
new profile: profile.php?u=36729

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:20 pm
Jonathan says...

Hello and welcome to YWS.

Have a happy ever after and if you have a question or anything like that send me a pm or post on my wall and I will do what I can.

~Jonathan~
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena