z

Young Writers Society

Hi everyone!

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:56 pm
DarkEntropy says...

My name is Jovana and I'm 16 years old (well, almost).
I like to write, read and draw. I'm kinda shy so I don't really know what to say about myself. I usually write fantasy and mystery.
I hope I can find my place here and that I'm welcome :)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:19 am
Dakushau says...

Hi there, Jovana! Welcome to the Young Writers Society! I also enjoy, reading, writing, and drawing, which is one of the many reasons I joined this site. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, there's a nice friendly community and if you want you could join a storybook, which I always find fun and I think its a great way to get your creative juices flowing.

Since your new to the site your bound to have questions. I would be glad to try to help answer any of your questions or you can ask an Admin, Global Moderator, or a Junior Moderator. also another thing I strongly recommend that you check out is The Buddy System. It's great for new members.

Once again welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

~Dakushau
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:30 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS!

My name is Iggy. It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Here are the rules of YWS. Please read and remember them. This is the forums page, where you can find The Lounge, the Welcome Mat, the Writers Corner, etc. Have a look around, as each forum may have subforums inside. Here is the Storyteller's section, and this is a FAQ, which should answer any questions about Storybooks, or what you do to make one, etc. Another useful FAQ is this.

Also, you may notice that some of the users around here have differently-colored usernames.

Light green = Junior Moderator
Dark green = Moderator
Red = Administrator
Orange = Distinguished Member
Black = Nate (the wonderful admin)

I'd like to introduce you to The Buddy System! It's a place where mentors like me can help out newbies like you! I hope you go have a look and see you around! Please, if you need anything, feel free to post on my wall or PM me. :-)

Cheers!

- Iggy.~
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 am
Sarrasponda says...

welcome.
*signs signature*

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 am
ArcticMonkey says...

Hiya Jovana! Welcome to YWS :D

You'll definitely love it here. Also, if you like to draw too there's an Art and Photography forum here where you can post some of your drawings and get some feedback on them. The same goes with writing too, you can post your writing and expect good feedback also. And you can give some feedback yourself.

Let me know if you post any fantasy or mystery (or anything else) and I'd be happy to review it.

See you around! PM me if you have any questions~

-Arc x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:33 pm
Dutiful says...

Hiiya Jovana!! Welocme to YWS!!
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
― Sylvia Plath

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:13 pm
ImHero says...

Welcome! I am sure you can learn to step out of your comfort zone a little here at the YWS. We have plenty of very awesome people so please, get involved. I wish you the best :) And sorry I am a little late. Feel free to PM me or post here for a review; Judgement Day
new profile: profile.php?u=36729

Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson