z

Young Writers Society

Hi I Am Shamina

Reviews: 3
Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:33 pm
Shamishane says...

HEY EVERYBODY I AM SHAMINA FROM INDIA. ITS GOOD TO BE IN WRITER SITES. COZ I LOVE TO MEET WRITERS AND AUTHORS SO THAT I CAN GET SOME INSPIRATION WITH THEM. I LOVE TO READ NEW STORIES BU8T ESPECIALLY LOVE STORIES AND LESBIAN STORIES TOO.
I LOVE TO SING, DANCE, HEAR MUSIC ESPECIALLY ENGLISH POP MUSICS
I AM HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS I HOPE I WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED.

P.S WHO WANNA CHAT BESIDES THIS SITES FEEL FREE. I HAVE FB. YAHOO,HOTMAIL,NIMBUZZ AND MANY MORE :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:26 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Hi Shamina and welcome to YWS! It's great that you're enthusiastic about the site, but the all caps is considered shouting on the Internet, so it's more polite to tone it down. More info here

As for making friends, the forums are a great place to do so. We also have in-site chat features. Reviewing other people's works is also an excellent way to be seen by other members.

If you have any questions, let me know! Now, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :x :P :evil: :twisted: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :pirate2: :pirate3: (: :smt006 :smt007 :smt008 :smt009 :smt010 :smt011 :smt012 :smt013 :smt014 :smt015 :smt016 :smt017 :smt019 :smt020 :smt021 :smt022 :smt023 :smt024 :smt026 :smt027 :smt028 :smt029 :smt031 :smt032 :smt034 :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:27 pm
View Likes
Dutiful says...

Hiiyaa Shamina!! Its awesome to meet you! Welcome to YWS! You'll definitely enjoy here. Have any questions? Ask some of our Mods, namely, @Carina and @Ignorance.

Happy YWSing! :D
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
― Sylvia Plath

Reviews: 3
Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:17 pm
Shamishane says...

thankx guys i am happy that all u people are very happy to see me here

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:39 pm
Jonathan says...

Welcome to YWS. ;)

I really hope you like it here I am sure I did when I first came to YWS it was my favorite place on earth, and I still use every last minute on internet time I can to stay active and have some fun with other members.

Anyway you should join in a reviewing team on review day on the 27 or the Friday before that. :)

If you need help or need a review done on your work then ask me about it and I will see what I can do for you.

Also you have to have points to publish your works you probably know that though. :D

Anyway yeah stay cool have fun and don't let the bed bugs bite. *Bites*

~Jonathan~
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:06 pm
Dakushau says...

Hi Shamina! Welcome to YWS! I'm Dakushau. I think you'll really enjoy the site. I know I do. If you every have any questions there's tons of people, including me, who would be happy to help.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers