z

Young Writers Society

Hi everyone

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:03 am
LunaFang says...

hi. I'm new to writing but love it. I read as well and enjoy fiction and animals. I hope to talk to you soon.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:15 am
View Likes
Auxiira says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS! You'll soon find that we're all completely bonkers, but then the same can be said for Einstein. (Excuse me if I come across as normal, I haven't had a coffee yet...)
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:18 am
Skydreamer says...

Welcome to the site!! As long as you love it, you'll do fine. ;) It's really all about passion and imagination, no?

Okay. If you need anything please contact me or anyone, and I hope you find yourself quite situated here. It's a wonderful site and you'll surely meet lots of wonderful people! And be able to write tons.

Animals? :D Do you mean the animals in the fiction or is that a genre on it's own? Well, there are a lot of animal lovers (myself included) here.

I hope we can talk as well! XD enjoy the site and the fun of reading/writing/interacting. All great here!
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:23 pm
LunaFang says...

thanks and this place sounds wild. I will definitely ask for help if I need it and I'll be sticking around in chat and on the site alot

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:11 am
ArcticMonkey says...

Hiya Luna! Welcome to YWS!

Do you mean you love animals, or animal-related fiction? Either way I adore animals so much, and one of my first stories (which is in fact posted on here) had 8 cats starring in it. So yeah, go animals!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I'm always happy to help. However if you feel you have a more serious problem you can always go to ask a moderator of the site (their usernames are in green).

You're bound to make loads of really cool friends on here, I know I have- especially in the chatroom. Although it seems in the chatroom we talk about anything and everything that isn't writing (not all the time), and most of the time it's very random!

Also, if you haven't already I strongly suggest you check out the Buddy System. You can have a more experienced member mentor you and help you if you're feeling a bit lost. This site isn't too hard to navigate around, but I remember when I first joined I was quite lost xD.

Okay, so hope to see you around!
-Arc x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 pm
Jonathan says...

Welcome to YWS.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:54 pm
Sarrasponda says...

Welcome to YWS Luna! :D
*signs signature*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:38 pm
Dakushau says...

Welcome to Young Writers Society Luna! I hope you enjoy the site. Remember that if you ever have a question there's always people you can ask who would be happy to help.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman