z

Young Writers Society

Greetings, Fellow Earthlings

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:52 am
LJM368 says...

Hello out there, the wild blue yonder. I'm new here, just signed up . . . 10 minutes ago. :D
I've been on a couple writing websites before and decided I would give this one a try to see if I could get any new feedback. I think I'm liking it here already, so hopefully things will go well. And now it's back to writing for me . . . If you feel like it, please review sometime! :smt024
Six months ago hardly anyone knew my name. Now everyone wants to be my friend. I wanted respect. Instead I have become a wishing well with legs. -Londo Mollari

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:18 pm
StoneHeart says...

Hey LJM! Welcome to YWS!

If what you want is quality writing feedback then you've come to the right place! I've been around on writing websites and can tell you that YWS beats all by a long long way!

So, first off I'd like to introduce you to The Buddy System where you can get a senior member to assist you in learning how to use YWS (believe me, there's a lot to it -and keeping the rules is an important thing).

Also, somewhere you might like to look is The F&Q for New Members! Just a quick bit of info on random things on the site!

Anyway! Good luck!

~Black~
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:55 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Welcome, LJM!

As Black said, this is one of the best websites to get feedback on your writing. And not just feedback, but really good and helpful feedback which I can definitely say has helped me with my writing immensely. Also, you can review other people's work too, and I've found that also helps with my own writing.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me! Or if you feel it's something more serious ask a green member (they are the moderators of the site).

Have a fun time!
-Arc x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:04 am
umaima says...

Welcome to YWS LJM :)
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala