z

Young Writers Society

hey dis is a twigurl here to love and make a scene on yu

Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:50 am
GennaRoberts says...

i really like books and long sunbathe on the beach in romatic candle light and also twilight
Last edited by GennaRoberts on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm
StoneHeart says...

You like twilight? Nice.

WELCOME TO YWS!

First off I'd like to introduce you to The Buddy System where you can get a senior member to assist you in learning how to use YWS (believe me, there's a lot to it -and keeping the rules is an important thing).

Also, somewhere you might like to look is The F&Q for New Members! Just a quick bit of info on random things on the site!

Anyway! Good luck!

~Black~
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:14 am
umaima says...

If you ever need any help then do ask, i would be pleased to be of any help. By the way I also am a fan of Twilight but only the book series. I prefer reading over watching it. Specially the last part... :D
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon