z

Young Writers Society

The Greatest Person You'll Ever Meet

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:32 am
View Likes
Paige says...

So.... hey everyone. People typically call me Paige or Beth. Or Lizzie. *cringe*

Anyhow, someone kindly recommended I post something here, so... *tosses glitter and makes dramatic hand motions*

I really doubt that anyone reads all of these Welcome thingies, but if you do read this, then please message me, I'd love to hear from you. I love to talk, and chit chat, and socialize. So. There it is.

I also swim competitively, and am an avid Red Sox fan. I don't really like arguing, unless it's a friendly debate, or based on factual information, because I believe people argue about opinions extremely too much.

Well. I think that's it.

Oh, one last thing. I'm pretty awesome, and it's considered mildly contagious, so talk to me and you'll be awesome too!

*giggles innocently*

Bye!

Sincerely,
Paige

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:41 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS, Paige! Actually, a lot of people so read the Welcome introductions, so you won't be neglected. ;)

My name is Iggy. It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Here are the rules of YWS. Please read and remember them. This is the forums page, where you can find The Lounge, the Welcome Mat, the Writers Corner, etc. Have a look around, as each forum may have subforums inside. Here is the Storyteller's section, and this is a FAQ, which should answer any questions about Storybooks, or what you do to make one, etc. Another useful FAQ is this.

Also, you may notice that some of the users around here have differently-colored usernames.

Light green = Junior Moderator
Dark green = Moderator
Red = Administrator
Orange = Distinguished Member
Black = Nate (the wonderful admin)

I'd like to introduce you to The Buddy System! It's a place where mentors like me can help out newbies like you! I hope you go have a look and see you around! Please, if you need anything, feel free to post on my wall or PM me. :-)

Cheers!

- Iggy.~
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:46 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Welcome to YWS, Paige! Iggy seems to have covered the basics, but feel free to ask if you have questions. I hope you enjoy the site!

Now the fun part...HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :x :P :evil: :twisted: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :pirate2: :pirate3: (: :smt006 :smt007 :smt008 :smt009 :smt010 :smt011 :smt012 :smt013 :smt014 :smt015 :smt016 :smt017 :smt019 :smt020 :smt021 :smt022 :smt023 :smt024 :smt026 :smt027 :smt028 :smt029 :smt031 :smt032 :smt034 :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

22 Reviews

Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:24 am
View Likes
Paige says...

Thanks so much guys! I can sense the awesome seeping into your profiles right about... uh ... NOW!

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:36 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

Hi, Paige! So... RedSox, eh? I'm a rabid Giants fan, myself :P
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:33 am
View Likes
Skydreamer says...

Hey Paige! Or Beth? :D Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here! And I'll probably arrive at your wall... :P
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:35 pm
View Likes
ArcticMonkey says...

Hi Paige! Welcome to YWS, I hope you enjoy it here!

Firstly, you should definitely post some of your work here because you're almost guaranteed to get awesome, helpful reviews from the YWSers here. Or, if you find that this work or any other works aren't getting reviews, feel free to post in the Will Review For Food thread. Remember to review things yourself too, I've found reviewing someone's else's work, although the main idea is to help others, actually helps your own writing. Pretty cool, right?

I have a friend who's a competitive swimmer, and I know it's really stressful but loads of fun! I hope you're having a great time with that. I don't really watch American sport, in fact over here we call Baseball, 'Rounders'. But still. And you're awesome? I happen to pretty awesome too! :P

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or if you feel it's something more serious than ask a moderator of the site (their usernames are in green), and they'll be more that happy to help.

Hope to see you around!
-Arc x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:28 am
View Likes
Jonathan says...

Welcome to YWS I am sure you will love it here if you ever need something ask me or for that mater ask anyone they WILL help.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

22 Reviews

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:33 am
Paige says...

Thanks! It's so great to hear from everybody. People have been very welcoming and inviting. Thanks again!

Love,
Paige

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 am
StoneHeart says...

Hey Paige, welcome to YWS! :P

I see Iggy has everything covered on introducing and Nite's already taken all the emoticons, so I'll just throw confetti!
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

22 Reviews

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:41 pm
Paige says...

Thanks! Everybody's been super welcoming! For the short amount of time I've belonged to YWS, I've really grown to love this site.

*metaphorical confetti has been thrown*

I got so excited that I decided to throw some at my 9 year old sister too. She's not sure what it's for, but she's showing her support, as well.

Thanks guys! (:

With Love & Appreciation,

Paige

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:56 pm
View Likes
umaima says...

Hey Paige, I know I am really late but hey, Umaima here. Welcome to YWS :D
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

22 Reviews

Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:41 pm
Paige says...

Thanks!!! (:

With Love,
Paige

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 pm
View Likes
skorlir says...

It's perhaps a little late to say "Welcome to YWS," so...

Happy continuing your nascent journey along the YWS track to infinite friendship and review stardom!

Keep posting awesome stuff, and keep developing that keen potential.

Be forever hortatory,
~Skorlir

22 Reviews

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:02 pm
Paige says...

Thank you!(:

You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman