z

Young Writers Society

Hey guys!

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:38 pm
cgirl1118 says...

Hi everyone! I'm the wonderful Cgirl a.k.a. daughter of Athena a.k.a. the awesome child a.k.a. an awesome writer a.k.a. a bookworm a.k.a. a fangirl.

How about all you guys? List below your favorite hobbies and books and all that shebang.
What is life without books?

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:54 pm
Iggy says...

Fellow daughter of Athena? Welcome, though you've been here for a while. :P

Favorite books? Too many! Can't choose. Hary Potter, the Clique, Demonata, Cirque Du Freak, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, A Series of Unfortunate Events, etc. <33

Yeah. :D Any questions, feel free to contact me!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 pm
Sins says...

Why hello there, cgirl/daughter of Athena/the awesome child/awesome writer/a bookworm/a fangirl, and welcome to YWS! :D

Well, I don't really have any hobbies besides writing... I just kind of sit in my house and stare at the wall all day. I should probably get a hobby, shouldn't I? As for my favourite books, I don't even know where to begin! I love The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Warm Bodies, The Catcher in the Rye, Looking for Alaska, andThe Great Gatsby to name a few!

How about you? What are your hobbies and favourite books?

But anyways, welcome again, and if you have any questions regarding the site just let me know. I'll try my best to help you out. :)

xoxo Skins
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:13 pm
Hannah says...

Hmm, my all time favorite book is Stranger in a Strange Land! But I am also loving my Korean grammar book pretty hard. Haha. Hobbies? Watching Gilmore Girls during meals?! I'm Hannah~

Do you have any questions about what's going on here?!

Welcome!!
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek