z

Young Writers Society

Hello (:

Reviews: 2
Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:17 pm
View Likes
tobydreams says...

I hope I'm doing this correctly, hi there! I'm obviously new, I've been searching for somewhere to replace fictionpress with, so I thought I'd try here and see how it goes, people seem much more involved here than there. I mostly write poetry, and occasionally a short story, though I'm hoping to branch into other forms of writing. Have a nice day!

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:36 am
Meshugenah says...

Hi, Toby! Welcome to YWS!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:38 am
Rosendorn says...

Hello hello! You made the right pick when it comes to people being involved. YWS can be quite the social group.

Hope you find your place here! Feel free to PM me if you need any help. :)

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:06 am
Sarrasponda says...

Hey Toby! Welcome to YWS; I'm fairly new as well, but I can tell you this site is amazing. You are going to love it! :D
*signs signature*

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:13 pm
Sins says...

Hey there, Toby, and welcome to YWS! :D

You've made a very good decision by coming here because it's by far the bets writing site I've ever come across, and trust me, I've come across many. Once you settle in here and get to know some of us folk, it's pretty awesome!

I'm awful at poetry myself, but I'd love to read some of yours along with some of your short stories some time. And you should definitely branch out and try some other stuff, attempt a novel maybe? They're challenging, but also really great fun and brilliant at improving your writing. :)

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy your time spent here, and if you ever have any questions about the site, or even if you just want someone to chat with, just let me know!

xoxo Skins
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:54 am
xweert123 says...

'Ello Toby! Welcome to YWS! I've just joined the thingy too. :3

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:03 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS!

My name is Iggy. It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Here are the rules of YWS. Please read them and confirm that you understand them. This is the forums page, where you can find The Lounge, the Welcome Mat, the Writers Corner, etc. Have a look around, as each forum may have subforums inside. Here is the Storyteller's section, and this is a FAQ, which should answer any questions about Storybooks, or what you do to make one, etc.

Also, you may notice that some of the users around here have differently-colored usernames.

Light green = Junior Moderator
Dark green = Moderator
Red = Administrator
Orange = Distinguished Member
Black = Nate (the wonderful admin)

I'd like to introduce you to The Buddy System! It's a place where mentors like me can help out newbies like you! I hope you go have a look and see you around! Please, if you need anything, feel free to post on my wall or PM me. :-)

Cheers!

- Iggy.~
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb