z

Young Writers Society

The Lord of Doom has Arrived

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri May 31, 2013 9:29 pm
ShonenChicoBoy says...

Bow peasants!

hey, I'm Shonen Chico Boy, and I'm new here. I'll probably stick to the Storybook forums mostly.

I like camouflage, Mustangs, and Man of Steel!!! (Or, I will)

Prepare to concede to my awesomeness. :pirate2:
Lord of Doom

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Fri May 31, 2013 11:52 pm
Aley says...

Welcome to YWS!

I'm glad you could make it. The ship sails pretty quick 'round these parts. Oh! YWS just got a facelift for the storybooks! You're just in time! If you're looking for someone to play with, you can always find a buddy at: clubs/1127 The Buddy System club! It's made for new users to get to know YWS, find a friend, and improve writing when wanted. Really, it's for everything to do with getting familiar with YWS.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:00 am
crossroads says...

Hello, welcome!

I'm sure it'll be great to see you around the SBs ;) Feel free to ask if you need anything ^^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:13 pm
AlfredSymon says...

No! I shan't bow down to thrust overlord of doom! Kidding! But serious on the earlier part, no bowing. Anyways, hey a and welcome to the prestigious writing website, the Young Writers Society.

So, Storybooks eh? You hafta be ready will all your characters because we have lotsa SB's here. If you already know them, then great! Post and make friends! If you're still lost, then don't be shy to ask any mod (people with green or red usernames) about it. In fact, you can ask me!

Although, it would be wonders to see reviews from you, too! See, the main goal of YWS is to grow through giving reviews and feedback to other people's works while they give to yours. I'd be so happy to find that you're reviewing!

Anyways, man o' steel, hafta go! Good luck with YWS life!
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:15 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Sorry dude, there are already like 123456778990 other Lords of Doom around here.

Still, welcome to the family. Perhaps if you storybook, we shall cross blades :twisted:
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables