z

Young Writers Society

Hello~.

Reviews: 0
Mon May 06, 2013 2:27 pm
ThatNerdChick says...

I've been at this site a couple of time and it's only now that I finally made an account on here.

Anyways, I'm Mimi and I write mostly fanfictions and they are mostly about Hetalia... Yaoi... and GerIta. But I do write other shit when I mind feels like it. I'm a roleplayer on facebook and I'm trying to rp else where but I get sky way too easy to talk to anyone. My style of living is in between Goth and Emo with Punk on the side. I can be happy if I want but, at this moment, it's really hard to... That's why I have the INTERNET!

I'm a bit of a mobile tech nerd. It's kinda bad, really. It's too the point where if someone took a picture of an earth quake and there was some guy in the person's shot who was holding a phone, in stead of looking at the big ass crack in the ground, I'm looking to see what kinda phone he has... I love it though.

There really isn't anything else to type other then I live on Tumblr and YouTube gamers are perfect. Kay, bye.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon May 06, 2013 9:40 pm
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS. Mimi!

I'm sure things like Yaoi is acceptable here, just please remember to rate it accordingly (18+) and review the site rules. :)

I'd like to introduce you to The Buddy System! It's a place where mentors like me can help out newbies like you! I hope you go have a look and see you around! Please, if you need anything, feel free to post on my wall or PM me. :-)

Cheers!

- Ariel.~
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:16 am
Rydia says...

Hi Mimi!

I'm a huge fan of roleplaying as well and I've played a lot of roleplaying games like dungeons and dragons or might and magic.

There's a storybook section on YWS, if you haven't already found your way there. It's very similar to roleplaying and a great place to write with other people. It's one of the tabs at the top if you feel like checking it out.

I hung out with a couple of emo's and goths when I was in High School and I think you're pretty rad people, though I was always more of a geek myself. There's a place for everyone here though, nice to meet you! Drop me a pm any time you need something :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:53 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Aloha, Mimi!

Welcome to YWS! Its a pleasure to have you here and I myself is a little excited to meet and get to know you. But it seems, you've explained yourself quite well now, I think me and you are going to be good friends.

Oh, being a Goth or Emo with Punk has never been my kind of style but the funny thing is, my best friend is like that. I love people who act like themselves and there might be so many like you on YWS and they're pretty sweet according to me. So, don't feel inferior however people treat you!

Oh, tech nerd, huh? *Nudge and whispers* I'm one too. Though, I'm more kind of a laptop obsessed girl. I know almost where everything is, how to fix a crashed internet and stuff like that. I love to fix gadgets, its one of my most favorite past-times really.

I so know how you feel about the mobile! I love mobiles! Whenever there's a new release of a mobile, I'm browsing the internet over it or something like that. We can be buddies!

And like Rydia said, you should really check the Storybooks Forum if you're interested in role playing! Its really fun to take part in storybooks. If you want to know what role a Storybook plays on YWS, you can just visit the Storybook FAQ and follow these rules!

I hope you enjoy your time on YWS! If you need any help, you can post on my wall or just shoot me a PM (Private Message). Keep writing and again, a lovely welcome to YWS!

Peace, rubber and gloves!
Mel <3'
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

1333 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1333
Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:34 pm
Hannah says...

Oh yeah, you totally sound like you'll love the storybook section.

I remember watching a couple of the Hetalia videos and it was pretty cute. :)

I'm just another member you can message if you have any questions!

Welcome and have fun!
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 pm
umaima says...

I guess, no I am sure that I am a month and 20 days late but anyways welcome to YWS Nerdchick, hope you enjoy here.

If you have any questions or need a friend then be sure to contact me (You can wall post or PM me) and I will be glad to help :D

Hope you have a great time here.
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:41 am
Jonathan says...

Um... Welcome to YWS ask me if you need me for help I am always ready to help someone out. :D
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:49 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Hiya Mimi! Welcome to YWS ^^

It's great that you've finally made an account then, because this site is so so awesome. Not only to get reviews on your own work, but to revew other people's work too. Also, the fact that you like RP'ing is great because as mentioned before, there is a Storybooks forum which I'm sure you'd love!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or a member in green (they are moderators of the site)

See you around!
-Arc x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 pm
Jonathan says...

Welcome to the lovely realm of YWS.

If you ever are in need of help send me a PM or ask me on my wall and I will do what I can. :)
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

Moo.
— Cow