z

Young Writers Society

I'm the new guy!

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:11 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

Hey everyone out there in the wonderfully world of the internet!
My name is Jeremiah, I'm seventeen years old, I live on the hart land of Kansas, and I love to read and write story's and woodwork.
I have two story ideas, and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out which one I should start with first,at the moment I'm in a pinch, my little brother[ my co author] says that he need help with his second action adventure story, he already has one story being published right now, so this new story is a little bit longer and more complex then his last one, so I think being a member of this forum will help me a little bit on what I should do.
So I hope that I don't make to many typos, I'm on my Ipod most of the time, and trying not make mistakes is hard when your finger tips are to big for the buttons. LOL
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:42 pm
Lava says...

Hey there!

Welcome to YWS!

How's Kansas? It's quite awesome that you do woodworking.

Published? Awesome!

Well, I agree on typos and small keyboards. Happens when I use my phone a lot. Since, my brother and I share a system now.

Anyway, glad you joined yWS.
Fee free to PM me if you have any questions.

See you around!
~Azalea.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:23 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

AzaleaLexis wrote:Hey there!

Welcome to YWS!

How's Kansas? It's quite awesome that you do woodworking.

Published? Awesome!

Well, I agree on typos and small keyboards. Happens when I use my phone a lot. Since, my brother and I share a system now.

Anyway, glad you joined yWS.
Fee free to PM me if you have any questions.

See you around!
~Azalea.

Thanks for the welcome. :D
Kansas is in a freezing cold snap right now, brrrrrrrr!!
Yes my brother is getting his story published, I will announce on here when it's available on Amazon.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:42 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

So you're a woodworker? I am too; hope to see you around the site.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:33 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

What kind of woodwork do you do? I do rustic.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

Nothing right now. I took a class in school- and made a bea-utiful treasure chest.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:48 pm
View Likes
AlfredSymon says...

Wood! Hi Learner! I'm Alfred Symon, and I'm your newest friend!

Kansas, huh? How's Dorothy? Has she come back from Kiamo Ko with Liir? Anyways, a big warm welcome to YWS! Now that you're a member, you're officially a Young Writer! It's great to see someone who values reading and writing like everyone on the site. What I meant is that we are all of one aim: to read and write!

Let me give you a Greeter Message after this. Be sure to read it!

PS No need for 'wonderfully' at the first line. ;) Don't be frustrated, I'm just like this every time!

Your pal,
Al :D
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 am
View Likes
Nyl says...

Learn!!! I know I am way to late to say Welcome to YWS but Welcome anyways :D I had good time playing with you on that SB thingy we did over Titanpad! See yah at chatland
"I'm writing the next big thing, aren't we all are?" Hei

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:10 am
View Likes
Pilot says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS!

I joined recently as well, but people are getting to know me. It's cool to here you're a woodworker, I've never known one, but now I know one online. If you have any questions you can ask me (probably not, I'm new) or someone else who welcome you.

Have fun!
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:48 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

Hei wrote:Learn!!! I know I am way to late to say Welcome to YWS but Welcome anyways :D I had good time playing with you on that SB thingy we did over Titanpad! See yah at chatland

Hey! Thanks for the welcome!
Dang, that Titanpad thing was so funny, I had a good time on that, thanks for inviting me! or whoever did. :D
JustSoNinja wrote:Hey! Welcome to YWS!

I joined recently as well, but people are getting to know me. It's cool to here you're a woodworker, I've never known one, but now I know one online. If you have any questions you can ask me (probably not, I'm new) or someone else who welcome you.

Have fun!

Thanks for the other welcome mate! If I have any questions, I know who to go to. :wink:
Are you a woodworker yourself? Its a funny thing that you brought up the subject because yesterday I thought that being a woodworking and writing story's are like to peas in a pod, not sure why that is. I come up with a lot of strang stuff like that when I'm using my wood planer, I think the nose from that thing puts me in a strang state of mind, any way. Thanks posting! :D

Reviews: 3
Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

lol, enjoying reading this, specially because Ninja joined yesterday, and you joined a week or two ago. But welcome to YWS! I saw you in a chat the other day. If you haven't tried the SB (StoryBooks) yet, do it! it's really fun.
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:03 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

NicholasStone wrote:lol, enjoying reading this, specially because Ninja joined yesterday, and you joined a week or two ago. But welcome to YWS! I saw you in a chat the other day. If you haven't tried the SB (StoryBooks) yet, do it! it's really fun.

Storybooks? Where is that on this place? is it a place where you can show your work?

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

If you want to show your work, go to the top of the screen, and there is a button that says "Add New Work". That's how you share your work. StoryBooking is a bit different. One person starts a story, like a quest, and people join that person, and basically RolePlay. If you want to SB, near the top, there is another button that says "Storybooks" That will take you to the SBs.
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:17 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

That place! Okay I know what your talking about now. I'm doing a story on there right now, it's called "No Ones Alone In There"
Thanks for reply!

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:19 pm
View Likes
NicholasStone says...

No problem! Enjoy YWS!

I don't do time.
— Liberty