Young Writers Society

Oh look a flying monkey!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:25 pm
View Likes
dreaming_mouse says...

No wait sorry...that was my wig... :oops:

Hi everyone, I joined the board a few days ago but this has been the first chance I've had to post something :shock:.

I'm 17 and I live in England, I've been writing since I was about 8yrs old when a friend I met got me into it. Now all I do every waking minute is write something - I'm doing that now even though I should be...revising ¬¬
Something I was writing last year is gettign published hopefully this year. A friend of mine is doing the editing for me because (ashamed to admit this) I have REALLY bad grammar :oops: so she's been kind enough to volunteer to help me with all the editing so once shes done that I can sign the contract :D

In real life I have a cat called Sheba and my mum has a cat called Figaro who I'm really attached 2 lol. He's here with me now :)

I'm really shy in real life and on forums (it takes me ages to hype myself up to post something on a forum lol :oops:) that's one reason I got the nickname Dreaming Mouse, I'm a big dreamer and I shy like a lil cute mouse lol. The other reason is because it's also the name of one of my websites lol.

Even though I'm really shy I love meeting new people especially on forums, and I love to meet writters who do the same genre as me (horror/romance and a bit of fantasy) :D

Anyway I think I've babbled on long enough so I'm going to end this post lol, can't wait to meet yall :D.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:42 am
View Likes
Tara says...

I see no flying monkey :-s lol, j/k. Hello, hi howareya? I'd say more...but I g2g...
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey