z

Young Writers Society

This is nuts!

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:17 am
peanut19 says...

I haven't posted anything on here yet. Most of y'all know me but I'm gonna do this anyway.

Umm...let's see...I'm 13 years old, 14 in June. My favorite color is orange. (I'd make up a cool rhyme or something but nothing rhymes with orange, or purple or silver) I'm very country and say it like are-ange instead of or-ange. People make fun of me when they ask what my favorite color is and I say it. I've been on this site since October 16th 2008.... :shock: Wow, that's like 2 years... I was the one who introduced Linx to YWS but I think it's funny that she got an account before me.

What else? I want to be a neuropsycologist when I grow up. Or a writer but I'm not sure if I'll get any money out of that. Right now I play clarinet in the band at my school, but I'm quitting next year cause I'm a quitter. Plus I don't want to do marching band.

My writing you ask? Lately I've been writing a lot of Paranormal YA fiction. I used to only write Realistic. I also have an extremely rough draft of a fantasy I tried to write in 6th grade. I occasionally write poetry but I don't like it. Most people I tell that to don't believe me because I have been published twice in anthologies and both times it was a poem. (I was published in Spun Yarn, as a member of YWS. And was exepted to be published in the Anthology of Poetry by Young Americans.) I've finished one novel. It was created by a month of slaving during NaNoWriMo. It is titled And The Light Fades. Some day I hope to get it published along with it's sequel that I haven't started yet.

I think that's about it :)

~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547
Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:19 am
captain.classy says...

Let me just start by saying, "I luvee Butterzz!" haha, anyways...

You're amazing. You have done so much for your age, and I don't think I'll ever do half of what you've done.

What does a neuropsychologist do?

No band? I was in a very famous band. Well, not famous, but we were awesome. I go to play at Disneyland (most fantastic thing ever) and Knotts Berry Farm (also great, but for different reasons). I think marching bands are cool (even though they are considered nerdy) because I did that because I was in one. Not many people get to say that they led a parade down main street, USA!

Yeah, sooo, Bai!

Classy

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:15 pm
peanut19 says...

Thanks, Lassie :) And a neuropsychologist studies the brain, duh, but they try to find what causes mental illnesses and stuff. I want to work with kids so I'd be working with people with ADD and ADHD.

~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

"Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi