z

Young Writers Society

Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:51 am
Shauni says...

Hi Matthew!

Pleasure to meet you. Now I see why you did so many posts on the Debate Group about the Bible and God....
Don't worry, I'm christian too.

Have a nice day.

Shauni

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:15 pm
chasingcolts21 says...

Hello! I don't really have one completely religion, some things are wrong in the Bible (The Bible goes against my best friend). But I'm mostly Christian. And I don't think anyone sane is completely Christian.

Amazing description. Wow. Breathless. And I love writing too, it's one of my greatest passions. I've been writing since I was seven, my first novel at eight. I played piano and a few other instruments in second grade, but I've moved so much I am unable to continue. I want to, really really, really want to play guitar, but my parents won't let me.

-Colt
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

47 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:00 pm
Shauni says...

Yup. Guitar is pretty easy to start with. I play it too.

Just ne thing I forgot: New Zealand!! :D Yeah!

I want to go there. It is so beautiful... Those beaches, that nature, that ocean, those guys....
Oh well! How I wish I could go there... Stupid air company's.... Stupid super-expensive tickets...

47 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:07 pm
Shauni says...

I just imagine! :P

It makes me feel happy. People that live in those kind of islands normally are very fit and love sport like surf and stuff like that. I just wish I can go there someday in my life. That must be just absolutely gorgeous..!.I envy you so much... :oops:

If you have something to post on the Art and Photography forum about New Zealand and so on, please post. I think it's much better to see YWSers photos that google ones.

Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet