z

Young Writers Society

The beetle you pushed under the rug

Reviews: 3
Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:42 am
Lizzard says...

Hello there, my name is Lizzard or A.L Lizzard. I am 14 going 52. I live in the U.K and I happen to be a member of the reptile species! No, I'm not really a lizard but "Al Lizzard" stands for something :P, I'm just not going to let you know what it means. I have very few interest. I don't enjoy sports like other people do. I barely enjoy moving at all. If there was a chance that I could be locked away in a library for two years on my own with no contact, i'd probably take it snippidy quick.

I tend to make up my vocabulary. Obnoxious of me, I know, but it makes me smarter than the rest of you lot. I've been writing since forever. I still remember what my first fiction was. "Tick, Bell, Die". I was six and my only audience was my family but they egged me on enough for my writing to grow into a consuming passion.

I have no musical talent. But I enjoy the talent of other peoples. For instance: Bloc Party, Adele, Paper Route, Death Cab for Cutie, Yanni, The Postal Service, Feist... those are some of the artist that provide my stories with background music.

I love to direct. I've directed a few of my own movies and machinima (like i know what this stands for). I'm taking a little break from that until August because I am working on an internet television series (machinima).

I'm home schooled and I'm an insomniac/night-owl but i fully blame my homeschooling for my terrible sleeping pattern. It's really difficult to sleep when you're mum is the one teaching you health.

I don't watch telly and if I do it sure as hell isn't something british. I like animated arts. It makes me jealous. *wishes she could draw*

My favorite thing to do ever is stay up until 8:00 in the morning reading.

Any who that's enough about me or at least that's all you're going to get. You'll learn about me...through my stories. :D

A.L LIZZARD
"It means I want to see you happy! You piss me off! You make laugh! You're annoying as hell! I never want you to change!.. Okay that's a lie, I want you to change a little! And I want to know you always! For the rest of my life!" (Fake ID)

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:27 pm
Rosendorn says...

A fellow homeschooler! :D How long have you been homeschooling for? I've been doing it since I was nine, and am now 16. ^_^

Directing sounds cool. How do you go about it? Do you get all your friends or do you go hunting for the right people. I hope your friends are good actors/actresses at least. ;)

Yeahhhh, I tend to be a night-owl too. I'll stay up 'till 1 am writing and then get up at seven the next day. You could say I'm not much of a sleeper. :lol:

Yes, I am obsessed with smilys.

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Reviews: 3
Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 am
Lizzard says...

Answers:
I've been doing home schooling since I was seven. My mother only speaks french and had trouble helping me and understanding my grades so we started homeschooling.

When I make movies using people they usually don't speak or there isn't much acting involved. When I'm filming something that requires a script and acting, it's usually machinima.

These are answers to the questions I've been asked in my welcome post:

My favorite author is: Anne Rice but I have so many others

Currently I'm writing: a script to a series I'll release in August or July (Maybe July) called Jigsaw. It's a drama/comedy/family/teenlife/slash :P

My favorite movie: is Fargo by the Coen Brothers, Blow by Ted Demme

My favorite genre to write is: Romance but with a twisted plot

my favorite genre to read is: horror and historical romance.

What I want to study later: Ice Cream

I just finished a script for a movie i think i'll release next December called Fake ID about two famous twins that engage in a public feud that just may be the cause of a man's death =D
"It means I want to see you happy! You piss me off! You make laugh! You're annoying as hell! I never want you to change!.. Okay that's a lie, I want you to change a little! And I want to know you always! For the rest of my life!" (Fake ID)

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil