z

Young Writers Society

Newbie is in the hiz-ouse

Reviews: 3
Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 pm
'Blood'-|-'Notes' says...

'Ello fellow members! How has your day been so far? Well, I guess I shall tell you that I am new and my name is Sunshine Elise. Call me both or one or the other. You choose. It doesn't matter to me. Uh...I gues I shall list my hobbies/interests: Music, writing lyrics and poetry, modeling, photography, fashion, doodling, talking, texting, making friends, and embarrassing myself in public. Um, if you ever see a picture of me (which I will post as soon as I get a new camera...mine broke) don't immidiately hate me because I look emo. I'm not. I just like the style and when they started calling it emo like three or four years ago...I got mad. Uh...I do not listen to rap or christian music. I refuse believe in two different spiritual men (Satan, God) I believe they are the same man. Um, I am bisexual...so if you don't like that...oh well. Uh...I am usually happy and am rarely depressed. The only colors I wear are the following: Blue, Pink, Black, White, Grey, and Red. I don't like the others unless I am modeling for a friend then I wear what she/he gives me. I don't like being told what to do. You can tell when I get annoyed and I tend to use sarcasm a lot...it rubbed off on me from Jon. I guess that's it...well for now...teehee....

P.S. I am told that I smile and laugh way too much.
He's her drug and she's addicted.

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:49 pm
Jon says...

it rubbed off on me from Jon.

My name is Jon! Although, I'm not sarcastic.

Anyway, Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:43 pm
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hello, welcome! You sound very talkative, that means you'll definitely get along with me. Ha. So, I'm supposed to say some rules here...

The ratio. You must review two things before you can post something of your own. You'll know if something you posted was counted as a review if you get a message saying "Your review count has increased by one."

Limit chat speak: Don't use 'k' for 'okay.' Or 'dat' for 'that.' It can just get annoying most of the time.

My brain isn't thinking of much more right now.

PM (Private Message) me if you have any questions. Have fun!
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:43 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

One more little request we have is you rate your works! Rated works (unless rate R) show up on the front page of YWS for all to see. You might even get more comments. ;) Rated R works have the f-word and/or graphic scenes.

You'll wear pink? Finally, somebody else who likes that colour! :D

If you have any questions, PM me.

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:47 pm
lilymoore says...

Well hi there. *pulls out magnifying glass and examines tiny pitiful newbie closely* Everyone pretty much touched up on the basic rules. But it definitely seems like your going to fit in just great here.

Anyway, I would recommend you asking me for any help but I'll be cutting my YWS time down to a minimum for a while so I won't be the best help. If I had to recommend anyone to harass - I mean ask for the wonderful wisdom of - it would be Rosey or any of the other welcoming staff (individuals whose names are in blue). Tootles and have fun.

P.S. Also, sorry for calling you a pitiful newbie.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon