z

Young Writers Society

Hello fellow writers!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:21 am
Jesus Freak! says...

Great to meet fellow writers for once! I like writing anything I can think up. I know the rules, and have already reviewed two posts. I'll read anything, even car manuals. :wink:I'm often teased for my writing, reading, and Jesus loving. Nice t meet you once again!

-Jesus Freak!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:39 am
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome to YWS Jesus Freak!

Glad you read the rules, but...there's a little catch to that whole two reviews thing. In order to count as a review, it has to be at least 250 characters. That's about two and a half lines. This is to encourage substantial feedback, so something like "OMG dat wuz so grate rite MORE!" doesn't get counted as a review. According to your info, you only have one review right now. It's okay, just go ahead and give one more substantial review before posting your own stuff.

Now that that's out of the way, we can move on to the fun stuff. Charlie?

HEY THERE JESUS FREAK! WELCOME TO YWS AND HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt007 :smt004 :smt026 :smt024 :smt016 :smt021 :smt020 :smt027 :smt031 :smt041 :smt059 :smt068 :smt072 :smt064 :smt077 :smt114 :smt084 :smt109 :smt101 :smt083 :smt116 :smt115 :pirate1: :ftw: :smt035
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:41 am
TexanWriter says...

Uhhh... hey! Great to meet you, too!
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:07 am
Storm_Bringer says...

Heya! Welcome to YWS! Its pretty awesome!
So you read all the rules already? K, don't have to say anything then. Well except WELCOME!!!!!!!
So what kinda of books do you read? Story genre you write? Favorite music, animal?
Well, PM me if you have any questions or anything!
-Storm

:D :elephant: :mrgreen: :smt006 :smt003
:smt001 :smt015 :smt016 :smt024 :smt023
:smt020 :smt020 :smt034 :smt035 :smt043 :smt042 :smt039
:smt045 :smt045 :smt048 :smt051 :smt081 :smt081 :smt110 :smt113 :smt115

Okay... Sorry. :)
See ya around!

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:37 am
Meep(: says...

Jesus Freak! wrote:I'm often teased for my writing, reading, and Jesus loving. Nice t meet you once again!

Hey Jesus Freak!
Welcome to our supercallifragilisticexpealidociously (*has no idea how its spelt*) wonderful YWS family!
I'm so impressed and glad that you've taken the initiative to read up on the rules first :D
*hands Jesus Freak a fudge brownie*

Everyone's stolen my lines and asked my questions! D:
They've drained my reservoir of greetings,
Which has been running low in the past week due to a war.

But anyway, I hope that the 'teasing' is good-natured.
There's aboslutely nothing wrong with writing & reading, quite the opposite in fact.
And there's definitely nothing wrong with loving Jesus (He's awesome, I agree.),
Plus it's disrespectful to make fun of your religion and your faithfulness.
*cracks knuckles threateningly*

Anyway, if you have burning questions or just plain ol' bored,
Feel free to PM me whenever you wish! :D
I'll see you around then, and have a nice day!

~Meep(:
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:10 am
MySunshine says...

Hey Jesus Freak :D
Welcome to YWS!

Hope you're enjoying it here so far ^^

What genre do you write? Spiritual?
Well, it's not a bad thing to believe in Jesus and God, right? I personally don't, but well ^^

Tell us more about yourself - what do you like to read? Favorite books and movies?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, alright? ;)
MySunshine
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:59 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

So, some other rules here are cut down on any chat speak you use (lol, brb, POV, ftw and other term abbreviations are okay though) and rate your works. Rated works show up on the front page of YWS, unless they are rated R. Rated R works have the f-word and/or graphic scenes.

There's a usergroup on here (found by clicking the Groups button in the header) that's all about Christan writing. You might want to check it out. ^_^ (I think the joining system is a bit strange, so click on the username under the description of the group and PM them to join. ;))

If you have any questions, PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Random avatar

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:41 pm
Jesus Freak! says...

Oh, okay. I'll go and review something else, so I do have two reviews. :) Thanks for the info on the group, Rosey Unicorn. No, it's not really good-natured. :( I write anything I can think of.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:36 am
Rosendorn says...

Anything you can think of is good! That's how I got myself into working on three stories at once, lol.

And, you can just call me Rosey. ;) I know the whole "Rosey Unicorn" is a bit long to type. ^_^
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:51 pm
Sare Agama says...

Hey, Jesus Freak! Glad you finally joined! *turns to other YWSers* Jesus Freak has been in my class ever since kindergarten, and we are tight! I know all her favs, and I will tell you, since she is busy and won't be on for a few days. :D She likes to read the Little House series, not just Laura's books. She also like to read the Narnia series. She likes Star Wars, Pink Panther, and Kidnapped. Her favorite animal is probably... I'm not sure, but I'd say a dolphin. She loves animals, which is one reason that we are so close. She loves the bands Casting Crowns, Disciple, Jars of Clay, Skillet, Group 1 Crew, Brandon Heath, Toby Mac, Super Chic, Barlow Girl, Jeremy Camp, Chris Tomlin, and I can't remember anything else. basically, she likes any band on the radio station 88.1 Known as Way FM
Your monthly Bible quote: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are decietful." Proverbs 27:6

Random avatar

Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:30 pm
Jesus Freak! says...

Thank you, Climber, for telling them. I have been pretty busy. *gasps* Oh no! I forgot to do my review!

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies