z

Young Writers Society

Hello darlings

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:36 am
Lauren2010 says...

Well I guess I'm still technically considered 'new'. I've been on for like 2 or 3 weeks but i kind of skipped over the introducing myself. I'm Lauren =). And I like to write (obviously lol). I have some stuff posted already...so read it! And maybe i'll review something of yours! (actually i probably definatly will, im cool like that) 8)
Got YWS?

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:41 am
Musicaloo7311 says...

Hi, Lauren! Nice to see you finally introduce yourself.

You probably know this already, but I'll go over it.

1.) No chat speak! Agh! Haha. Improper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling drives many YWSers- myself included- more insane than we already are! So capitalize those I's, darling!

2.) 2:1 ratio. For every time you post one of your works, you must review two pieces from others.

I'm glad to see that you're here! Welcome! Haha. PM me with any questions.

Love,
Music.
Click-ity click! Reviews here. :)
The Completely Evil Plan.

"You treat me badly; I love you madly."
Formerly known as music_lover_7311.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:51 am
Rosendorn says...

Hello!

Nice that you're introducing yourself!

So, do you know about the coloured names? No? Here they are:

Blue- Greeters! We haunt the Welcome forum and make sure everybody who posts here gets a run-down of the site.

Purple- Instructors. You might have seen them in your reviewings. They o through stories with a fine-toothed comb and comment on it.

Light green- Jr. Mods. Mods in training, pretty much. They go through some boards to give the mods a hand.

Green- Mods. They help keep things running smoothly on the surface. Respect them (and everybody else) and life is good. :)

Red- Admins. They run the site behind the scenes. Nate is our beloved founder, while Meshugenah and Firestarter are his assistants.

Questions? PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:26 am
WaterVyper says...

Hiyas Lauren! Welcome to YWS! Very glad to meet you. *shakes hand* The colors and rules are explained already, so I guess here I am. With a couple of questions, of course. We greeters are naturally curious people. What and who do you like to read? Favorite titles? What do you like to write? What are your other hobbies? What about interests in movies or music? Other stuff. If you want to write more, there is an About the Authors section.

Well, speaking of interests, there are usergroups here on YWS. They're basically groups for people who share similar interests. You can check them out sometime. It is especially fun here on YWS if you know people who love the same things that you do.

Well, that's all I have for now. If you need me, feel free to PM me. See ya around, Lauren!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:13 am
Storm_Bringer says...

HEYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiya!! I read your story. Interesting idea! :) Don't know if i reviewed it though... Hmmm. Anyways welcome welcome! Whaats youre favorite:
-Books
-Music
-Movies
-Uhhh, instrument?
Yep. See ya around!!!!!

:elephant: :elephant: :smt006 :smt006 :smt003 :smt003 :smt001 :smt001 :smt015 :smt015 :smt016 :smt016 :smt024 :smt024 :smt023 :smt023 :smt020 :smt020 :smt039 :smt039 :smt037 :smt037 :smt042 :smt042 :smt041 :smt041 :smt043 :smt043 :smt044 :smt044 :smt051 :smt051 :smt048 :smt048 :smt045 :smt045 :smt059 :smt059 :smt051 :smt064 :smt064 :smt063 :smt081 :smt081 :smt082 :smt082 :smt083 :smt101 :smt115 :smt115 :smt113 :smt113 :smt110

Hehe. Sorry. PM me for anything. Even a review if you want! :)
-Storm

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:01 am
Meep(: says...

It's time to re-Blue-ify this forum!
*whips out paintball gun*
*smears blue paint all over the Welcome forum*
*eyes her work in satisfaction and self-admiration(ooh, ego!)*
There. That should do the trick.

Darn it. Forever beaten to the kickline. (I think punchline is a tad too common. don't you? :D)
Anywho, welcome, welcome Daaah-ling. *beckons her into Meep's psychic shop*
...Oh? You didn't come to let me read your tea leaves? Shame.
Since the rules and questions have been laid out for you nicely,
I shall just settle for this:

*hands Lauren a 24k Gold name card. Oooh, classy & expensive*
Meep's Enterprises:
Got a burning question that you're itching to have it answered?
Or perhaps, make a friend or two?
Look no further! M.E is one of the best establishment for all consultations!
Drop us a PM! We'd be glad to hear from you!
Do support us and give us your business please, don't give it to others.

Heh. ;)
Have a nice day! :D

~Meep(:
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 am
MySunshine says...

Hey Lauren~
Pleased to meet you ;)

Well, since you're not "new" here per se, and the others already said everything concerning rules and such, I guess I'll have to something else to say ...
How about you tell us more about yourself? I haven't read your stories yet - what are they about?
What are your hobbies besides writing?

Feel free to ask if you need help :D
MySunshine
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians