z

Young Writers Society

Greetings and salutations

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:24 pm
Soyala Amaya says...

Hello, I am here. Why? Because my old writing site was over run by immature newbs who completely murdered it and left me in a crying mass of skinned muscle and bone, lamenting the loss of my friend. That's how I really felt, like they donned their comaflauge, hunted me down and skinned me alive while I was still screaming.

But then my ex gf/bff sent me link to here so...here I am. I am blunt, I am cruel, I don't mince words, i try to refrain from cussing, I will post things that are not nice to religions, I will do things that will make people mad at me, so if I do, just ignore those posts and go to the ones where Italk about starwberry shortcake and lemon lollipops. You'll have a one sided view of me, but what the hey, it's not like my bath loofa is going to leap through my computer screen and eat you for not liking me.

Oh yea, I'm also a little bit insane and make very odd random comments. Quite a few of them come from my baby, my obsession, my love, my life, my child, Star Crossed. Star Crossed is my novel, or at lleast it will be. I have the prologue and chatper one done, well, it was, but then I didn't like them, so I'm scarpping them and changing them...again...but this has all been done in....almost two years? Hey! It's not that bad! I have 48 charcter pics of my chacters, three five in binders filled to the brim with stuff, over 500 pages of background, character construction, possible conversations and scenes, and the entire story plotted out in my head...I just have to write it now.

No, write and be satisfied with it. That's the hard part. I am becoming despondent where Valeriane (main chara) is concerned.

So that is m. I write more poetry than anything else, though I am a debater and am very good with twisted female logic, so beware! Rar! Don't piss off the green thing!

*blink blink* Erm...that's from my story, so you won'tunderstand itl...but it's funny!
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on E-bay.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:29 pm
Firestarter says...

But then my ex gf/bff sent me link to here so...here I am. I am blunt, I am cruel, I don't mince words, i try to refrain from cussing, I will post things that are not nice to religions, I will do things that will make people mad at me, so if I do, just ignore those posts and go to the ones where Italk about starwberry shortcake and lemon lollipops.

Wahey, you sound like me!

Star Crossed is my novel, or at lleast it will be

Ever heard of a band called Ash? They have a song with the same name, and it's great. If your story is as good as the song, I'll read it.

Anyhoo, welcome to the site, I'm Firestarter, or Fire, or FS, or Jack.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:02 pm
Nate says...

Welcome to YWS! I'm a little bit insane too... the people who know me well believe that I'm completely nuts. I do a good job of hiding it though; people who just know me believe I'm very well grounded and quite sane ;)

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:29 am
Crysi says...

*looks at Nate incredulously*

YOU? INSANE??

That is a truly scary thought...... :shock:

Lol. Now I am crazy.. especially about dragons. :D

Anyway, welcome..... 500 PAGES OF BACKGROUND??

*whimpers*

*cough*

Anyway, it sounds like you'll fit in perfectly lol. I can't wait to read some of your posts, you sound like someone I could easily get along with! :D

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:51 am
Elocina says...

Got a nickname you like to be called? People call me anything from C, to C El, to Elocin. There's another girl named El, so that doesn't refer to me.

What genre is Star Crossed?
I write Fantasy

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:27 pm
Zion says...

*bows in the most elven fashion* 8) :D Hail friend! Im Arvandor Corellan Atlantius Athel, father of the Elven people (yeah right, every writer nowadays is a father of a race lol )anyway anyhow, don't worry I have the same problem as well about writing ;) enjoy your stay in the YWS. Remeber you have to eat! We don't want to lose any dedicated writers :P :P :P :D :D :D
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:43 am
Tara says...

Or mother, my love. :wink: :-*
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:36 pm
Soyala Amaya says...

Wow, long time since I saw this, um...thanks to all those welcomes so long ago, lol. I didn't realize people would actually talk back to me! And, well, just call me Soy. It's what I prefer when on the net. This is the same name I have for almost everything on-line, so I'm used to it. And Tara...what the heck was that comment for? I don't understand it...

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:45 pm
niteowl says...

*gasps* I don't think you ever got a gift!

Oh wait, you joined on the 13th of December. That was before I even started giving gifts.

I will give you a gift anyway.
:D :) :shock: :? 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :roll: :wink: :frosty: :| :mrgreen: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) \:D/ :-s :-$ :-({|= :sick: =; O:) :whistle: :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27