z

Young Writers Society

Dia dhuit from Ireland!

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:05 pm
Akisha says...

Hey, well I'm not exactly a new member anymore but I've never posted anything in here before. So I guess I should say a little something about myself.

I live in Ireland(obviously!) in Dublin. I'm 15 and I'm slightly small for my age. I get told a lot that I look at least 18(go me!). I have longish black dreadlocks, brown eyes and sallow skin. I have 14 piercings(and probably gettin more!). I love writing, reading, drawing, listening to music, shopping and playing my guitar. It's always been my greatest ambition to become famously brilliant writer! It probably won't happen but that won't stop me trying! So far, this site has been a great help and I really like It.

Thats all I have to say for now!
Bye!
love Akisha :wink:

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:19 pm
little.angelfire says...

Hiya! ^.^
Hope you like it here. So you're from Ireland? sweet. I've always wanted to go there. mainly because i like the accents. ^.^
um, don't have much to say. so...Hi again.

- little_angel_fire
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:55 am
scintillation says...

I used to live in Ireland...good memories... but in Co. Leitrim. Just thought i'd say that...
-Nothing, like something, can happen anywhere.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:28 am
Akisha says...

Leitrim has to be the worst county! Jus' kiddin' :wink: Well It is the least populated county anyway... :D

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:05 pm
scintillation says...

Leitrim rocks!!!!! There's a lot of advantages to living in a county with a very small population...for example speeding. There's not so much traffic so everyone speeds (well...) and nobody catches them! Anyway, that's a bit off topic... welcome (even though i haven't been here much longer than you..).
-Nothing, like something, can happen anywhere.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:59 am
niteowl says...

Hey there, Akisha! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:07 pm
micerz says...

ah leitrims cool!! like the auld rural counties myself being a monaghan man!

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:13 am
Pacific says...

Ireland rocks, I've got quite a huge chunk of ancestors that are from there.

Welcome to the board!
-Kiley-
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you. - Rita Mae Brown

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:18 am
Via says...

Welcome to YWS!

Ireland has aways fascinated me. Do you know any leprechauns? I could really use some gold =]

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Ciao.
Meg
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:34 am
Jennafina says...

Ow. That's a lot of piercings. Sounds painful, lol.

It's great that you like YWS so far! Reading, writing, drawing and playing guitar all are fun for me too. :) I've never been to Ireland, but from the pictures I've seen of it looks really beautiful.

Is Akisha your name? What's your favorite type of thing to write?

See you around. :mrgreen:
-Jenna
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil