z

Young Writers Society

"There was no possibility of taking a walk that day.&qu

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:05 am
cheese9975 says...

Welcome, welcome, Hannah! I can see that you're fitting it very well with everyone here already! I love Sara Bareilles too! She has a beautiful voice. You're friends book is coming out March 12, eh? That just happens to be my birthday! The book and I share a birthday! Wooh! You like musicals? I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on musicals, but right now I'm falling in love with Spring Awakening and have a strange obsession with West Side Story.

Toodle-loo,

Shannon
"The manatee has become the mento." -Tracy Jordan

"Live every week like it's shark week." -Tracy Jordan
^30 Rock is love

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:30 am
Stori says...

:shock: You love "Song in the Silence"? I do too! I'm not sure about the other two though.

Where are my manners? Around here I'm known as Kyte.

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:39 am
Hannah says...

Goodness! When did all these posts get here? Haha, I don't think my email was watching this board very closely. -growls at email alerts-

Yes!!! I strongly urge you to do so Wink

I adore Wuthering Heights, seriously, the mere name sends shivers down zee spine Wink

You should definitely read it. xD

I've got a younger sister called Hannah Wink

I'm Kirsten

!! Well then, upon your recommendation, Wuthering Heights will be next! It's nice to meet you, Kirsten, though you have already met me in little-sister-form. Teehee~ I hope to see you around the site! ^_^

Welcome, welcome, Hannah! I can see that you're fitting it very well with everyone here already! I love Sara Bareilles too! She has a beautiful voice. You're friends book is coming out March 12, eh? That just happens to be my birthday! The book and I share a birthday! Wooh! You like musicals? I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on musicals, but right now I'm falling in love with Spring Awakening and have a strange obsession with West Side Story.

Toodle-loo,

Shannon

^_^ 'Allo, Shannon! Isn't it just a pity that her last name is so hard to spell? -gigglefits- Hehe, perhaps that means you /must/ check out her book, seeing as it was published on your birthday. Otherwise, it's just fun to know that you have a book published on your birthday, I guess. Mine isn't for a while. Teehee~ Ooh, I keep meaning to explore 'Spring Awakening', because I keep hearing about it but I still haven't found out what it is! ;=; -sobs- Anyways, thank you for the welcome! Hope to see you around! C:

You love "Song in the Silence"? I do too! I'm not sure about the other two though.

Where are my manners? Around here I'm known as Kyte.

Hallo, Kyte! ^_^ I do love 'Song in the Silence'. It's really quite original, and I can still picture scenes from it in my mind -- that's how I know a book is good and lasting! Teehee~ It's nice to meet you! -hugs-

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:57 am
Stori says...

I have to say, my favorite character is Salera. What about you?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:10 am
Omni says...

;)
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:23 am
fireheartedkaratepup says...

Everyone's so stiltedly polite in this thread. xD

So Hannah--how's that novel coming? ;P
"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu

We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer