z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [2]

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:59 pm
Littlewing says...

Hello, I'm Robyn!
I'm new... so I thought I'd say hello. As of yet, I have nothing posted, but not for long :wink: !

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:08 pm
OyVey says...

Hi! I'm new and glad to be here! Writing is a wonderful thing, and I hope to improve with all of these YWS supporters.

And I really need help. Do you know how long it took me to figure out how to review? :wink: Kind of embarrassing.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:43 pm
TheAmazon says...

Hi everybody, I'm TheAmazon. I'm incredibly stunned right now, I have no idea where to even start on this site haha. I love writing, mostly just poetry, because I have committment issues with even short stories-I can never finish them without having a mental breakdown. I love talking to people, I love intense criticism, and I think I'll like this site! :D

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:56 am
artsy says...

Welcome to all those new! :D

Hope you all love it here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else!
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:05 am
barefootrunner says...

Thanks for all the welcomes - they really help! I feel much more at home now. I've applied for a mentor to help along the learning process and I'm burning to get writing and reading - literature is life!
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:20 am
poppiesinoctober says...

Hello! (: I'm Rachel.
I haven't posted anything yet, but I'm really excited to get started on that.
This seems like a pretty fun website, so I look forward to getting to know people, and being able to post things.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:13 pm
autumnleaves17 says...

Hi! :D
I'm new to this site, but it seems really cool, plus everyone seems so nice and genuinely helpful when it comes to writing and giving critique. That's probably good, for me, because I love writing but I'm usually too nervous to let anyone read it :) Definitely looking forward to posting something soon.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:46 am
thersites says...

Well, although I'm not entirely sure how all this works. I figured why not sound my barbaric yawp, so, hello.
Let's run in some circles, mate.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:22 am
Lava says...

Welcome folks!

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

-L.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 pm
SkullCandi says...

Hello,

Everyone can call me SkullCandi. I just became a member to this site yesterday, and I'm proud to say someone is already helping me with my first ever written story. :)

It was very helpful tips, but I get a little depressed :( , because I second guess myself, and wonder if I every will become a famous author (my goal). These tips remind of how inexperience I am, but at the same time its helping me a lot! :D I'm really glad to have become a member, because truly I believe that the people here will help me reach my goal in becoming a famous author. Thank You!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:24 am
View Likes
Laminated says...

Hullo!

Like pretty much everyone on this topic, I'm new. I joined about an hour ago, and I have 2 topics so far. This place seems boppin.
I'M GUNNA MAKE DIS PLACE YO HOME

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:25 am
Lumi says...

Welcome! I hope you love it here as much as I do. Let me know if you have any questions, or need anything at all~

Also, your avatar makes me feel so Irish. I love it.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

Reviews: 1
Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:27 pm
Cannonball says...

Hello to all people ! :)
Hello Laminated and welcome here ! :)

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 pm
RedMoon says...

Hi, I'm new here. I need new friends and lots of advice.
Help anyone? I need to post a story tonight and I don't know how. :?
Remember, God loves you!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:51 pm
GawravMehta says...

Hello everybody!This is Gawrav Mehta from India. :D Yeah! India where English is maybe third or fourth tongue. So, you can guess quality of my work.I'm new to this site, but it seems really cool, plus everyone seems so nice and genuinely helpful when it comes to writing and giving critique. That's probably good, for me, because I love writing but I'm usually too nervous to let anyone read it because of my stupid grammatical mistakes. Writing is a wonderful thing, and I hope to improve with all of these YWS supporters. And I really need help. Do you know how long it took me to figure out how to review? Kind of embarrassing because I can’t find errors. :D

Constructive Criticisim will be taken into a lot of consideration.
Spoiler! :
Donate couple of points to fellow depressed writer 'cause those who donate me. Motivate me!

I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman