Is on our knees with lifted hands.
Make us corageous,
Lord make us corageous. - Casting Crowns

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:45 pm
View Likes
turtlethatroars says...

WELCOME all the new people to this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:11 pm
Chirantha says...

A warm welcome to Youngwolf, Maelstrom, subjectblue, etc *Starts handing cookies*

Please make your self at home, because here at YWS, you get the warmest hospitality you can find on the internet. :D

If anyone has any questions or needs a little help in figuring out the site or need a review of their work, please PM me and I'll help you. :wink:
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 pm
dominique22 says...

Hi am new-ish to the site. o.O
My Bfff is tkpejb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:41 pm
View Likes
turtlethatroars says...

Hello Dominique22. how are you? there is a lot of nice friendly people on this site. I hope you like it. If you have any questions about the site feel free to private message me or post on my wall. I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
-Tasha
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read." - Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle

-Formally tkpejb

233 Reviews

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:51 am
Chirantha says...

Hi there, Dominique *Gives a hug*

I hereby welcome you to the wonderful site of YWS. Which is one of the friendliest and most welcoming site you may find on the internet. It may seem huge at first, but don't worry you'll adjust and become a person included in this happy group of people.

If you have any trouble in navigating around the site, have any questions or need help in any sort of way, please PM me and I'll try to help you.

Have fun :wink:

-C-
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

Reviews: 3
Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 am
Mysticfury says...

Hi hi people! I litterally just joined like, five minutes ago :3
Heyo!!!! SO how you people doing? want a waffle?
(>^_^)># <(^_^<)
nah its my waffle~
#<(^_^<) <(-_-<)
I can give you a cookie though! 8D

233 Reviews

Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:47 pm
Chirantha says...

Hey there Mystic, *Hands a chocolate*

Welcome to YWS. The place to improve your writing and get inspired by the works of other people. It's a community of extremely helpful and friendly writers, who had dedicated their free time into helping others improve their work and posting their own work. You'll be glad to have joined the site after you explorer it a bit and get to know the people a little.

Here in YWS, we have a buddy system. It's a mentoring system, where an older member (been on this site for a while) takes the new person under his/her wing and becomes a sort of a general guide around the site. As you can see, the site is pretty huge, and it can be overwhelming for any new person. The mentor's responsibility is to answer any questions the mentee has, review his/her work and just be a guide around a the site. If you want I can be your buddy. Or, you can post in the club I linked and someone would definitely become your mentor.

Now, if you have any questions, please PM (personal message) me or one of the mods (the green-coloured-username guys) :D and we'll try to answer them to the best of our ability.

I hope you find YWS as fun and exciting as we all do. :D

Good luck

- C -
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:05 pm
Bintulislam says...

Well, I don't have much to say about myself. I am just a regular person who enjoys reading and writing. About my life, I have always found it to be a bit too adventurous or rather I assume it to be so, since I have been satisfactorily Samurai Jack-ing through its ups and downs besides my averagesome-ness. It has been as much extraordinary as a line, albeit a very squiggly line. With doglegs and artistic little curlicues. But no matter how difficult it would be, how distracting and confusing it would become, I would force myself moving in a forward direction. And that's what makes me, who I am. Very average. Very corrective. And dizzy of course. :P This is me, Bintulislam.
Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil.

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 pm
View Likes
Bintulislam says...

Well, I don't have much to say about myself. I am just a regular person who enjoys reading and writing. About my life, I have always found it to be a bit too adventurous or rather I assume it to be so, since I have been satisfactorily Samurai Jack-ing through its ups and downs besides my averagesome-ness. It has been as much extraordinary as a line, albeit a very squiggly line. With doglegs and artistic little curlicues. But no matter how difficult it would be, how distracting and confusing it would become, I would force myself moving in a forward direction. And that's what makes me, who I am. Very average. Very corrective. And dizzy of course. :P This is me, Bintulislam.
Enjoining Good and Forbidding Evil.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:44 am
DaughterOfApollo says...

H-hello, I used to have an account here. Alas, I cannot remember my old username so I made a new account.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:04 pm
Starrywolf says...

Hi, Bintulislam (was that spelled right? Dx)

Welcome to the site! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

Everyone here is really nice, you'll have a good time.

(And DaughterOfApollo... welcome back, I guess.)

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:05 pm
artsy says...

youngwolf1105 wrote:Hiness!! I'm new too!!!! I love Marching Band, Jazz Ensemble, Woodwind Choir, Steel Drums and my band! :D

You seem like my kind of friend xD I love Marching Band, I play the flute and I'm thinking about playing either piano or trumpet in our Jazz Ensemble.

Also, welcome everyone new! YWS is a really awesome site, I hope you love it as much as I do!
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

Reviews: 1
Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:40 pm
BrokenLeighR says...

Hey, I'm new also..

Reviews: 1
Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:54 am
BrokenLeighR says...

Hey.. I'm new here too. I've even got a poem up "You've Broken Me"

Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg