z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [2]

Reviews: 4
Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:04 pm
View Likes
JOV97 says...

Hey, you can add me to the newbie list... Looks like it's pretty long at the moment!

Hmm, let's see. Obviously I enjoy writing, I also enjoy drawing. My favourite medium for writing is via computer, my favourite type of writing is novel writing (with scriptwriting a close second!), and I'd have to say out of all of them I enjoy poem writing the least - I never know where to start!

Anyway, hi, and it's nice to meet you all :)
You're my favourite.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:18 pm
Pom says...

Hello everyone, my name is Pom.

I am new to the YWS, but it looks like a healthy and helpful community.
Just as probably everyone else on this website, I love writing and having thoughts that go with it.

Nice to meet you all!

/ Pom

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:41 pm
justine94 says...

Hi! I'm justine94, and I'm new here. :) I LOVE writing, and I am going to major in Writing and Rhetoric at Northwestern College in Orange City, Iowa this fall! I am extremely picky about grammar and spelling, but I will be nice about it. :)
Hope to talk to all of you soon!
Anakin: I HATE YOU!
Obi Wan: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you...

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5

Random avatar

Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:08 pm
mitchierich08 says...

Newbie here! I'm looking forward to know you more guys soon. :)

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:54 pm
arrowmoon says...

Hi! ArrowMoon here... formerly crewgurl93... It's been a REALLY long while since I've been on here. The site looks great though! Anyway, going to start posting some poems and stories. Just wanted to say heyyy!
ArrowMoon

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:49 pm
Clarice says...

Hi, I'm new here too. I love books and I love writing. As well as listening to music and taking long walks, but I think that's a whole new topic, right?
I came here looking for tips on how to improve my writing skills, develop characters, etc.
Then I thought "Hey, this seems a nice forum...", so I registered and here I am. :smt003

Well, I also would like to apologise for any grammar mistake... I am sure I'm going to make a few. See, English is not my first language. That's also the reason I'm not going to post any story here: pretty much everything I write is in Portuguese.

I think that is all... I'm very pleased to meet you all :smt023

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:50 am
Caesar says...

Greetings to all new members- I'd be happy to answer any questions, and I'd be happy if you joined this
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=93968
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Random avatar

Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:57 am
Tali says...

Another newbie here! :) I came across this site looking for some tips, and it seems like this is the place to be! I too, would like to be forgiven for bad grammar .. Im actually from Sweden :)
I absolutley adore to write on english..It gives that special edge that swedish just doesn't have.
So yeah.. As a true teenager, I love to write about feelings, and the human mind.
Give me a pencil and a paper and I'm gonna use it! :) Nice to meet all of you :P

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 pm
zabeth20 says...

well hey I'm new here. I Love to write and I hope to one day be published :) hope ya'll enjoy my writtings :)
To write something, you have to risk making a fool of yourself. ~ Anne Rice

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:52 am
KRose says...

Hello everyone! I'm new here, so basically all that I'm trying to do is figure out what everything is... I love it though!
When you really want to slap someone,do it and say "Mosquito!"

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:32 am
likesunset says...

Hello... I'm new! Just figured out how to add an avatar XD I hope I come to really like this site.
Laugh like you've never laughed before, sing like no one's watching and live every moment like your last. ~

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:06 am
Caesar says...

Greetings, new members.
To make sure you get the best out of joining/creating an SB, I recommend you read this viewtopic.php?f=153&t=94039
It's very brief, but I hope it's helpful

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 am
kathyloop says...

hello, new here hope to get some great input on my novels and poetry. I plan to review yours as well! please add me as a friend on here!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:36 am
Caesar says...

I'd just copy and paste my previous posts.
Welcome, and feel free to PM me or post on my wall if you have questions. :)

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14