Reviews: 25
Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:26 pm
View Likes
Bazoo says...

I'm finally back after a LONG AWOL, I'll bet noone remembers me. =\

Is Brad still here?

Is Chevy still here?

Is Black Rose still here?

I really need to get out of Writersblock. I'll definitely be really active in the summer, when I have all the time in the WORLD.
Wow...I want to thank so many people for being here...well of course, God...and um...Nate...let's see...Liz...Brad...Chevy...Satan.

They're all cool.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:11 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Hah, I remember you! Chevy doesn't post much, Brad visits rarely .... Black Rose is alive and kicking. But the first two don't appear much, unfortunately.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Random avatar

Reviews: 25
Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:21 pm
Bazoo says...

Ah, that stinks. I haven't talked to Brad in the longest time.

Can't wait to talk to Black Rose again...
Wow...I want to thank so many people for being here...well of course, God...and um...Nate...let's see...Liz...Brad...Chevy...Satan.

They're all cool.

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:15 pm
View Likes
Swires says...

I am back after a few months of inactivity!
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:21 pm
View Likes
VoraciousReader_545 says...

WOO! I'm back! *jumps around and then hits the wall and faints* My computer crashed a long time ago so I lost the site address. No one remembers me :(

Is Kay_Kay here? Areida? Anyone who knows me?! :o

But anyway... I'm back!

*Ashley S*

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:43 am
View Likes
dele24 says...

Ok I'm back, yeah i know i've been back a while but I didn't notice this thread so I didn't post here. Anyways I joined this site ages ago but then finished school and left home (well, got kicked out to be precise) so I didn't have a computer anymore, not to mention any internet access. Anyway, to make a long story short I got a job, got baptised as a Jehovahs Witness, got a better job, wasted a lot of time and neglected my writing. But now i'm back and I'm not planning on leaving again anytime soon :)

:elephant: Adele :elephant:

(Yeah I love the pink elephant too :) )

Reviews: 0
Sun May 07, 2006 4:55 pm
View Likes
thinklikegod says...

Okay, welcome back guys!!!!

Here is a big round chocolate cake just for you!!!

Let's celebrate. :D

Reviews: 4
Sat May 13, 2006 3:12 pm
View Likes
Fallen Angel says...

Hey I'm back!! I don't know if you remember me or not but i was welcomed to the site by Kay Kay.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat May 13, 2006 4:42 pm
Areida says...

ASHLEY! Of course I remember you! You were one of the first people I ever talked to on the YWS. Welcome back! :mrgreen:

I remember you too, dele, though I don't think we ever really talked. So how are you doing? Great to have you around again. :)

Fallen Angel... you're familiar. I think I remember you. :P

Great to see you all again.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:36 pm
View Likes
Dream Deep says...

I'm BACK!!!!!!

Mwahahaha. And you though you could get rid of me. Not a chance.

Dreamers are very difficult to make go away. We follow and adapt. ^_~

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:26 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

Welcome back, everyone. :)
Love and Light

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:02 pm
View Likes
Neo Eclipse says...

Ahh! The prophesized return of the YWS!!!

.....finally. For a while there, I actually had no one to share my STAR WARS stories with but my parents.....What is the use of hypnotic, mind controling literature when only your parents can see it? But, now that YWS is back, so is Neo Eclipse, and my plans to dominate all life forms on this planet. I will rule this galaxy, or see it burnt to ashes around me. Have a nice day.

....or I could not conquer it. Either way. I don't care.

"Give me ambiguity, or give me something else...."
"Once more, the Sith shall rule the galaxy, and we shall have.....peace" ~ Darth Sidious

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:33 pm
View Likes
Bobo says...

Well, with the return of YWS comes the return of me, Bobo, now dubbed "Elderberry." I don't know why, so don't ask.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:18 pm
View Likes
Elocina says...

Wow. Lots of familiars here.

You'll see me popping in and out. Until summer's over and i have less work, my visits will be limited.

But, hi All.

-C
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:23 am
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Back in action!! Who here wants to talk about how much they missed me? Oh come on, I know you all did have some moments there where you counted on someone being there but I never showed up. Hey hey hey. I'm a man of lot's to do, so I can't be there for all of you. But my grandest and bestest apologies to you all for not being as religious as I should.

Now, first let's start with all of your comments and compliments that start with my name, and please do post them underneath my entry. Maybe something like, "Oh my God! We would have never truly been completed without your return ZZAP!" or maybe even "Thank you Z for sparing us some of your rarest of time to acknowledge our boards once more..." You don't need to go into details, as I need not to clutter the boards too much. But if you really want to, you can continue your aweing in a PM to me. But be sure to state your initial excitement about my rewelcoming on this thread, so everyone can see how MANY people missed me.

Hmmm... Where's Perra when you need a good feely goody sentence? Or maybe even the fiery FireBird that so shyly slips in her emotions. Dang. The good ol' days. Hey Mesh! I know you missed me! Weren't you that Princess of the Forgotten Realms that I was going on about? You know, when Delo was Queen and all? Come on come on. I know there's still that hibernating bear dragon on this board. How bout some love'n from those flames huh? Oh, and the BS line doesn't work well anymore. Hmph!

Start now: Oh, hold on a sec, let me get my signature in first...

Ser Sterling, the Knight of Flowers, and Carrier of the Horn of Spring, Crusader of the Forgotten Realms, and Key Holder of the Sacred Keys to Charming Women

Start now:
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman