z

Young Writers Society

CRAZED AND CONFUSED

Reviews: 2
Wed May 16, 2007 1:50 am
CrazedCOCONUT says...

HI! I'm toxicdart from Teenage Writers. Names' toxic. It seems I'm a bit late, Vnt has already been here before me. (Darn you! I'd thought I'd be the first) So... HI!

I don't know how to introduce myself properly to this site. Are you all insane like TWers? Do you tell basic information about yourself to have others know your personality? I'll go for the second one. It seems more... I don't know... proper.

..............*sigh* to put in words about my personality you would have to know my life story and to know my life story you'd have to know every single... little detail about my life. But that is IMPOSSIBLE to fit in this little box... I mean COME ON! You'll never know everything... like how I got knocked off the ski-lift to get to the yummy restaurant at the top... or the time I got stuck in the mud and couldn't get out. SOOOoooo to give you some assurance that I'm not some complete and total whacko who's touring the site (I'm not totally insane, just enough for me to love life!), I'll give some stupid and somewhat simple explanation.... *AHEM*

I'm a teenager and I live in a town somewhere in the western United States. My favorite color is EVERYTHING! I'm obsessed with leprechauns and disney princesses. I paint, usually chinese art.... I write horror and sometimes romantic comedies and I'm really hyper right now. (yes! I CAN see you nodding your heads and thinking, "so that explains it!") Whew... that was a little more difficult than I thought

WHOO! Okay... I'm still figuring out how to work your site. SOOOOoooo I'll be there... in a bit...... to grace your forums with my own shreds of sanity.

MWAHAHAHA! Much ado.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed May 16, 2007 1:54 am
Emerson says...

Bonjour et bienvenue,

Horror huh? I'd love to read some of it. Or is it you just trying to scare people? I never like those kinds. I liked being freaked out...(That's what I write.)

Anyhow, if you get lost (and you seem lost) feel free to PM me and I'll help you with the site. Any questions, or want a friendly critique, that's what I do :-)

Glad to see another TW voyageur!
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed May 16, 2007 3:13 pm
-KayJuran- says...

I like the part about Chinese art - do you paint animals, scenery etc. or is it more to do with calligraphy? I'm very interested in kanji or chinese characters, which is why I ask...

I hope you have fun here, and hyperness always helps - I'd say you should be able to find a fair amount of other hyper people here too. ;)

Though I realise Claudette's already said this, feel free to PM me whenever. The site can be pretty confusing for newcomers, I've heard, so try not to get lost!

See you 'round,

Kay.
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Wed May 16, 2007 4:02 pm
Firearris says...

Heh heh.

Welcome to Young Writers Society. I hope you will have lots and lots of fun here on Young Writers Society! I can tell you are HYPER. ;) :Elephant: How many of you plan to come anways? It is an invasion! lol. I like your username. CrazedCOCONUT is a silly name. Well I Hope you have all the fun you could possibly have here on Young Writers Society! See ya!

FireArris

PS. If you ever need any help with the site, reading stories, critques, or anything to that line feel free to PM me!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Wed May 16, 2007 10:17 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here. If you need anything feel free to PM me. See you around!

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Thu May 17, 2007 12:48 pm
Imelda says...

Hey Toxic. :)

I wonder if there's a character limit over here ....

Sun May 20, 2007 4:55 pm
CrazedCOCONUT says...

Hiya Meldi! Thanks for everything you guys have been so helpful and friendly! :D

And yes I do do chinese art... kayjuran(did I spell that right?) mostly scenery... I paint alot of plants. and Sometimes I paint animals but if I do paint animals it's mostly cats and birds.

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Sun May 20, 2007 5:47 pm
whence says...

GAH!! She's found us!!!!

Ullo Toxic. :)

[This is Stabs]
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Sun May 20, 2007 9:21 pm
EnchantressMuffin says...

Hey! I'm Muffin. *bows to the hyper coconut*

I love your name!

I can't think of anything else to say, but.... hi!!!

I'm also a little bit crazy right now. :P

Hope to see you in chat!!

Muffin

P.S. Sherds of sanity? Why on earth would we need shreds of sanity? We're writers, we're SUPPOSED to be insane!! XD

Cheerio!

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Sun May 20, 2007 11:39 pm
Imelda says...

Toxiccccc! Hey. :)

See ya around!

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Mon May 21, 2007 12:30 am
whence says...

*pokes toxic furiously*

is she alive??

She hasn't exactly been active 'round here
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

Mon May 21, 2007 3:18 am
CrazedCOCONUT says...

DUDE- I'm alive. Just been very ill. Stupid stomache flu, I've been in bed all day. It really sucks. BUT YAY!!! I FOUND TWers!

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain