z

Young Writers Society

Greetings

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun May 13, 2007 5:57 pm
Afterthought says...

Hey, I'm Afterthought, I joined this site about ten minutes ago *waves*. I really enjoy writing, and also music and debating.
Er... that's all for now really. See you all around!

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sun May 13, 2007 6:53 pm
Jennafina says...

Hi Afterthought! Cool username. :) Welcome to YWS!

There's a debate forum usergroup you might like if you like debating. There's also a music usergroup.

What type of stuff do you write? Have a favorite genre? What's your favorite book? What type of music do you like? [/random questions]

If you've got any questions about how YWS works or would like a critique, PM me! I hope you like the site.

Jenna
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

8 Reviews

Sun May 13, 2007 8:38 pm
Afterthought says...

Thanks :D I've been sniffing around and found the music and debate groups, my membership request is pending!

I mainly write poetry, I often start on a longer project but rarely finish it! There's not really one genre I'm into, and I don't have a favourite book, although I've just finished the Book Theif which is FANTASTIC. As for music, I play flute and tuba, and like to listen to almost anything with a decent tune.

See you arounf the boards! Thanks for the welcome

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon May 14, 2007 3:09 pm
Alainna says...

Hi Afterthought and welcome to YWS!!!!

If you feel lost or want a crit or a chat feel free to pm me andI'll be happy to help!!!

See you around,
Alainna
xxxxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

8 Reviews

Mon May 14, 2007 4:02 pm
Afterthought says...

Thanks :D I've been sniffing around and found the music and debate groups, my membership request is pending!

I mainly write poetry, I often start on a longer project but rarely finish it! There's not really one genre I'm into, and I don't have a favourite book, although I've just finished the Book Theif which is FANTASTIC. As for music, I play flute and tuba, and like to listen to almost anything with a decent tune.

See you around the boards! Thanks for the welcome.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon May 14, 2007 5:33 pm
Firearris says...

Sorry I am late! Anyways... Hi and welcome to YWS. I also LOVE music. If I had to choose a scoop of ice cream or a good CD I would choose the CD over the ice cream. I hope you have lots and lots of fun. I also like debating with my sister. Debating is fun and could possibly became very useful. Debating is also a very good way to keep me and my sister entertained and we will actually be fighting in a good way. (WE fight a whole bunch.) Well thats all to say. I hope you have all the fun you are able to have on YWS.

FireArris

PS. If you ever need help PM me.
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon May 14, 2007 5:34 pm
LowKey says...

Ooh!
Debate!

I love debate! You get to argue! :D What type of music do you like to listen to?

Thank you for joing the YWS Cyber Space. We are currently on a mission to destroy all members of the aliens tribe know as the Clishays. Thank you for helping us in our battle. Betray us by siding with a Clishay and we will zap you. That is all! :D

If you need anything, just PM me!
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman