z

Young Writers Society

Hiya :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Fri May 11, 2007 5:47 pm
Ducksworthy says...

Heya I'm Ducksworthy or Joe.

I'm a mod on www.teenagewriters.com and after a bit of emailing between Nate and myself we're beginning to start a "connection" between the two sites and hope to see some of you around our forums some time :D

I'll have a nose around and see what's what, hope to get to know some of you :)

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri May 11, 2007 5:57 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Joe, I'm Jack, you e-mailed me some details about your site as well. I've had a little look around on Teenage Writers and it seems to have a similar sort of community feel to it like we have here. Glad we've got a connection sorted out!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri May 11, 2007 6:07 pm
Via says...

Welcome to the YWS! What can we say, everyone wants to be friends with us :wink:

Anyway, I also took a look around your site and it's really incredibly similar, which is pretty cool.

Enjoy the site and I hope things work out with you alls connetion!

Ciao,
WM
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

Random avatar

Fri May 11, 2007 6:08 pm
Ducksworthy says...

Thanks for the welcome it's nice to be here :)

Make sure you join us over on TW :wink: we're friendly enough!

Nate's created an account and he's said he seems to like it there, but I can't imagine him saying otherwise really hehe

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri May 11, 2007 6:22 pm
LowKey says...

lol

Welcome to YWS, Ducksworthy!
What kind of stuff do you write?
PM me if you need anything!

~*Dreamer*~
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Random avatar

Fri May 11, 2007 6:41 pm
Ducksworthy says...

Here dreamer:

This is some of my work viewtopic.php?p=196444#196444

and hope to see you around teenagewriters some time!! :)

I don't write stuff TOO often, I've far too many commitments but I do give rather good crits apparently...those I have much more time for.

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri May 11, 2007 7:32 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Welcome to the YWS!
[s]Oh ya. Everyone wants to be associated with us, the uber writers of da world. Bring it on! XD[/s]

;)
Just kidding. XD
I've looked at the site, but I'm hesitant because it asks for last names...(a big no-no in my list of "requirements NOT to sign up for")

But anyways, see ya!

~Ink
ohmeohmy

Random avatar

Fri May 11, 2007 7:34 pm
Ducksworthy says...

I'm not sure I understand WHY you wouldn't sign up just for that but it's ok, to be perfectly honest you can make it up :roll: I'm such a responsible super mod lol

The name etc isn't important, nobody can see it, just sign up under a pseudonym if you prefer :D

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri May 11, 2007 7:42 pm
Twit says...

Heyola mayola Ducksworthy! That sounds a bit like a spoof on a butler's name. :wink:

I might have a butcher's at that site of your's. Still, I'm already on another writing site, so I don't want to spread myself too thin...if you know what I mean. :) Like butter scraped thin over too much bread, pfftllkike'e'eem.

-Twit
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri May 11, 2007 11:09 pm
Nate says...

Welcome to the site man! I hope you like it :P

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri May 11, 2007 11:22 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Heya, and welcome!

I've actually joined TW, as you know, where I got a very hypocritical "telling off"... *raises eyebrow at Nate*

Lol :P

Hope you like it here, we too are a friendly bunch!

-Kaz
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

252 Reviews

Reviews: 252
Fri May 11, 2007 11:26 pm
Insomnia says...

Welcome to the jungle, Ducksworthy. ;) I'll have a look at your site later on, see if I can join. Hope you have a good time here at YWS. :)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat May 12, 2007 1:36 am
Isis says...

Yeah, making up a last name at TW sign up is fairly standard. You can see what a responsible mod I am as well x_x. Just looking at the list around this place there are a lot of familiar or semi-familiar names from about ten different other writing forums. I don't know if it's the same people or what, but it's cool.
iwillnot beacouplet pasteljacket femininemood
dogfightfanatic estrogenmechanic

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat May 12, 2007 1:38 am
Nate says...

KazSmurf wrote:
I've actually joined TW, as you know, where I got a very hypocritical "telling off"... *raises eyebrow at Nate*

:twisted:

252 Reviews

Reviews: 252
Sat May 12, 2007 2:06 am
Insomnia says...

Look out. Nate's turning into a demon or something! :o

I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert