z

Young Writers Society

Sup

194 Reviews

Reviews: 194
Fri May 11, 2007 5:41 pm
greenjay says...

Hi! I just started and have got to say this site is pretty cool. I posted a story if anyone wants to read, it's an old one I brought out just for lack of anything else. It's not bad though (I hope) :P. Anywho, I'm new and comments would be cool. I like writing so I thought something like this should be made, so I surfed a while and found it! Also I'm working on a novel so probably won't post many small stories like most do. So, there you go.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri May 11, 2007 6:30 pm
LowKey says...

Hi!!!!!

WELCOME TO YWS!!!

YAY! I'm the first to welcome you!

You already posted a story? I'll be sure to read it. What type of writing do you do? Any favorite authors? What's your book about? Will you post it on here?

I'm gonna go sign your profile!

If you need anything, story crit, help with something, anything at all, just PM me! I'll do my best to help!

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri May 11, 2007 7:23 pm
Twit says...

Hi Greenjay! Or Greenie, can people call you Greenie? It's nice to have a nickname. :D

You're writing a novel? What's it about?

Hope you like YWS!

-Twit
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

194 Reviews

Reviews: 194
Fri May 11, 2007 8:37 pm
greenjay says...

Well let's see...I do fanstasy fiction stuff; like dwarves, elves, goblins, and random other creatures. With lots of fighting and random save the world type plots. Favorite authors would have to be J. R. R. Tolken, C. S. Lewis, and also a guy named Ted Dekker.
I'm not sure if I'll post my story anytime soon. I've got about 33 pages, but it is not near done (mabye 1/4 of the way through). If I started posting now, people would be left hanging a LONG time before they got to read the ending. And that would be kind of anoying for the reader. People would lose interest.
What is it about? Well (in a very short way), goblins rise up, other countries (dwarf, elf, men, and other countries) form alliance against the goblins. They fight and (after many ins, outs, and plot twists) they win. Yey, the end. That is the MUCH simplified and boring version.
Well thanks for the comment and this is already too long a reply so bye.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri May 11, 2007 9:04 pm
Tyd says...

lol nuuu you gave away the ending before we could read it XD

Anyways, welcome to YWS :D This place is the perfect home for all new writers and wanna be published authors :D
As is a tale, so is life; not how long it is, but how good it is.

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Sat May 12, 2007 4:23 pm
Esmé says...

Hi!

Welcome to YWS, hope you have fun. Well, you will, but that is beside the point, Or maybe not. Welcome again, though, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Lol, good luck on your novel. I'm wokring on my seventh one (didn't finish any, though)

Elein

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sat May 12, 2007 6:34 pm
Night Mistress says...

Welcome to YWS! If you need a friend, feel free to PM me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Sat May 12, 2007 8:39 pm
Writersdomain says...

Welcome to YWS, greenjay!

Ted Dekker - mmm, my brother loves his books. I read Thr3e by him - twas an enjoyable read. :)
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sun May 13, 2007 10:30 am
Alainna says...

Welcome to YWS!!!!

Hope you like it here, if you need anything pm me nd I'm happy to help!

See you around,
Alainna
xxxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire