z

Young Writers Society

Hiya im the girl_in_pink,

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed May 09, 2007 7:14 pm
Girl_in_pink says...

Heya just passing by to say: HIIII!!!
to you all. check out my posts and stuff. leave comments so i can improve on my work and ilkl check u al l8ters dudes( and dudettes of course lol)
the girl_in_pink signing out on 3...2..1. chaow! xoxoxooxo

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Wed May 09, 2007 7:26 pm
Alainna says...

Hey dudette!! Welcome to YWS!!!

So, what do you write and what books are you into???

If you need help with anything or want a critique, pm me and I'll be happy to help! :D

See you around,
Alainna
xxxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

45 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2007 7:41 pm
Girl_in_pink says...

Hi i really wanna write teen and childrens books being one my self and im really in to writers such phyliss reynolds naylor( i have almost all her alice books) jean ure, meg carbot(but not for prind#cess diaries) and louise rennisson just liek phyliss reynolds book i have all her georgia nicolson books ( absolutely love them. I got the book craving from the early ages of about around 12. jaquline wilson. etc

45 Reviews

Wed May 09, 2007 7:43 pm
Girl_in_pink says...

what u into , books? who are ur fav authors ahve u heard of phyliss reynolds and lu#ouise reynolds.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed May 09, 2007 8:57 pm
gyrfalcon says...

Hey there, pink! Just wanted to say "welcome," and please, since this is a Young WRITER'S Socitey, could you try to use proper grammar and punctuation?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Thu May 10, 2007 3:01 am
View Likes
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there Girl_in_pink! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789 but people call me gymnast for short. Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anything feel free to PM me! Hope to see you around!

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Thu May 10, 2007 3:38 pm
Alainna says...

I love the 'Alice' series, well until I kinda grew out of them.....but they are great books! How could Patrick leave Alice the way he did?????

I like Jacqueline Wilson as well, but I haven't read her books in years.

Alainna
xxxxxxxx

P.S. I noticed that you have posted some of your work, you'll find no-one will crit it as you must crit at least two pieces of someone-else's work before you post. Just a tip!
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri May 11, 2007 3:00 am
Emerson says...

Bonjour et Bienvenue,

If you need any help on the site, feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can.

I'll quote some rules for you just in case you didn't read them. (As a mod, it's what I do ;-))

The Rules wrote:3. Members are asked to withold on submitting work until they post two reviews. After one has done, a member can submit as much work as he/she may like, although it is requested that one keeps the ratio of reviews to work to at least 2 to 1.

The Rules wrote:7. This is a writers forum, and thus "netspeak" or "1337" is simply not allowed.

Have fun!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

I don't do time.
— Liberty