z

Young Writers Society

Wow... it's been a long time!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:39 pm
Dreami says...

Hey guys! I doubt that any of you remember me, but I was on this site in 2005 for several months, then left. I decided to track you guys down again, since I've grown and matured alot in my writing (although I never remember why I left...) and I could use some critiques. I decided to post in here, since, well, in a way I am a new member!

- Dreami

edit: I have to say, looking over my old posts... woah. It's really scary (in the weird sense). I feel as if it's a different person that wrote that stuff, not me. I mean, I don't even recognize 'me' there. yeah, that probably makes no sense, lol. But it's strange to look back into the past so much. :shock:

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:19 pm
Nate says...

Welcome back Dreami! Nice to see you back on the site :P

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:13 pm
Firestarter says...

Wow. It has been a long time. Glad to see you came back!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Alainna says...

Welcome back!!

I know what you mean about not being able to see yourself in your own work, I've had the feeling before....it's terrifying.

Alainna
xxxxxxxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:23 pm
Meshugenah says...

Yay, Dreami! It's great to see more of us old hags of YWS back and kickin'!

And holy.. wow. I'll second Jack. It really has been a long time.

Welcome back! How do you like the new and improved version of YWS? I still miss the old notebook theme.. ah well. Good to have you back.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:53 pm
niteowl says...

I totally remember you! It has been a long time! I need to introduce you to Charlie. Charlie, this is Dreami, Dreami, Charlie.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THERE DREAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:43 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

I've looked back on some of my old posts and was like "Whaaaat?" :P Welcome back.

Random avatar

Reviews: 333
Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:58 pm
emotion_less says...

hey! i remember you! you were one of the first people to comment on my poems!

okay, that's a selfish way of looking it... but welcome back!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:19 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there! I'm gymnast. Welcome back!!

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 pm
Jennafina says...

I don't think I met you before, but welcome back! A lot of things have chanted, since then, no? XD

I was looking at this old poem and it had a comment from the day after I joined, something like "ur good keep ritign!" So I know what you mean, lol.

See you around!

-Jenna
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:24 pm
Dream Deep says...

*shifty eyes*

This could get confusing, nickname-wise. Hmm - but you're 'Dreami' and I suppose I'll stick to 'DD' for all intensive purposes. Or we could play the roles of deranged twins and wreak havoc on the site, you know? ^_~

Welcome back, Dreami.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:34 pm
Emerson says...

Bonjour et bienvenue!

I'm sure everything that should be said, has been said ;-)

Hope you enjoy yourself at YWS!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:52 pm
Twit says...

Well, I can't say as I remember you, cos I'm a recent addition here, myself...but anyways, hi! I'm the Twit, so don't take anything I say seriously - except in my crits. THEN I'm serious. :lol:
Be seeing you!

-Shadow
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne