z

Young Writers Society

Shadowstalker

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:44 am
Shadowstalker says...

I'm Shadowstalker, a stalker of shadows be scared and hear me roar! *rawr*

I be a random that likes to hunt shadows, I writes stuff, poetry and fiction and things, not too much though since looking through all this stuff I realise...wow, I'm bad. I think i'll just hide in a corner now.

So yah...that's me. If you wants to know more bouts the wonderful wonderful moi then ask, I dun like talking to myself, since this is what I be doing, I be stopping now yah?

Tata mwa!
Come, take My hand and walk with Me, walk with Me in the Shadows.

Tis better to have the world think you a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Random avatar

Reviews: 156
Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:48 am
McMourning says...

Welcome!
YWS is a nice environment, and I enjoy it. I hope you'll enjoy it just as much. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
"One voice can be stronger than a thousand voices, " Captain Kathryn Janeway

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:24 pm
Alainna says...

Hi and welcome to YWS!!!

Alainna
xxxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:56 pm
niteowl says...

Oddly enough, I have a friend, and Shadow and Stalker are two of her online pseudonyms...But I doubt you're her. Anyway, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:02 pm
Meshugenah says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! I'm Mesh! If you have any questions, feel free to send 'em my way.

Nah, you can't be that bad with poetry and prose. it's just not allowed (plus, nothing can be as painful as some of my first poems. I mean, it was bad. The tail end of the horridness is posted here, and I keep it to remind myself and anyone else who happens to look that we're all not that great). Plus, you have to write badly to be able to write well. So no worries! /rant.

Welcome again to YWS! Hope you enjoy our stay here.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:37 pm
Meep says...

You mentioned that you write "poetry, fiction and things" but is there a specific genre that you like to write, or a specific type of poem, or something?

Don't worry if you don't think your work is "good enough." As long as you've put in your best effort, I can all but promise you that you'll never get a flame of a review here. I've never seen an unconstructive, negative review left on anything posted here. (I've seen a few unconstructive positive reviews, but those are another story.)

All that being said, feel free to PM me if you want me to beta your work before you post it to the public. I owe a couple of people reviews, but I'll get to anything you send my way ASAP. I really like beta'ing, so it's no problem.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:29 pm
Shadowstalker says...

Well....specific genre for stories? Not really. Mostly fantasy/medieval/science-fiction type things.

But then I mix my storytelling skills with poetry and get a poetic story >_< Again, is all over the place, depends on my mood....but then, what I write is not personal for ME. It's personal for other people, like, what they've done, felt, experienced, put into words by another person.

Thanks for the welcomes! I feel all nice inside now ^_^

tata mwa!
Come, take My hand and walk with Me, walk with Me in the Shadows.

Tis better to have the world think you a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:50 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Welcome to YWS! :hands Shadow the cookie:
:looks around in welcome-room blearily: Gracious...we're getting a lot of people in dark, hooded clothing and such...ah well. :gives Shadow a neon green-frosted cookie:
ohmeohmy

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:45 pm
Twit says...

'Scuse me for sounding ignorant, but what's "tata mwa"? *grins sheepishly*

Oh, and welcome! YWS is the place to be, wriiiiii-tiing living is the life for me....

I'm ShadowTwit. Well, I guess you gathered that already. Sherlock Holmes, eat your heart out.

-ST
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:52 pm
Foreseer says...

Welcome to YWS, ShadowStalker!!

If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone, since everyone's soo nice.

See you around,
Foreseer
~*~It's Not Faith If You Use Your Eyes ~*~
- Miracle by Paramore

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:09 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Ye, welcome! I don't normally welcome people... Call me anti-social, but oh well. Hope you enjoy it here, we're a good crowd (a bit of a crazy crowd sometimes, but good none-the-less) XD

-Kaz
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss