z

Young Writers Society

Salutations

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:26 am
Sharty_Fitzgibbon says...

This will be a rather short introduction for someone as important as I, but perhaps you don't remember me. My name is Professor Sharty Fitzgibbon. I spent many years in Paris, Texas, but now I am back in my native England, hailing from Oxford Univeristy. If you don't remember me, which is an absolute shame, look back for some of my wonderful poetry left scattered around here. Surely you'll be impressed.

Cheers, and long for my presence once again. I shall return shortly expecting a proper welcome.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:54 pm
Twit says...

Coooo . . .

Is Sharty short for anything? I can't say as I remember you, as I probally wasn't here when you were. :wink:

-ShadowTwit
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:21 am
Goldenheart says...

Hello.

I looked at your portfolio, to see your poetry. It says you joined recently, and have no posts, aside from this one. Did you make a new username?

What sort of poetry had you posted? Narrative? Dramatic? I look forward to seeing it, whatever genre it may be.

It's nice to meet you, and I hope to see you around.

Goldie
"I hate the word 'Truce'. It means 'Fun's over'." ~My little sister

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:23 am
JC says...

Narcissistic much? Sorry, but it had to be said.

Please, at least try to be a tad more...well...humble I guess would be the word. For example, don't tell me how important you are. Show me with your writing.

My impression of you thus far. Pompous.

PM me if you have any questions, comments, or any such things.

A short note: This is your proper welcome.

-JC
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:18 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Welcome back! I'm sorta-new here...but I feel as if I've been here for a while...just that great! :hands you cookie with "welcome back!" on it:

And....er....yeah...you DO seem a bit pompous and...er...Galinda-ish about yourself...no offense.
ohmeohmy

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:20 am
JC says...

High Five to the barroness!!!

(=D)
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:35 am
Goldenheart says...

Guys, is it really fair to gang up on a newly returned member?

Sorry to S.F. I'm sure you didn't mean to come across that way.

Goldie
Last edited by Goldenheart on Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I hate the word 'Truce'. It means 'Fun's over'." ~My little sister

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:42 pm
Fan says...

The YWS mob. :?

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:08 pm
Meep says...

Hm, somehow your pomp and narcissism makes you interesting. I like interesting. Hopefully you're half as good as you say you are, in which case your manner of speaking will be justified. I feel as if I should tip my hat, if I had one. Pleased to meet you, Professor Fitzgibbon.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:49 pm
Prokaryote says...

You are awesome.

Prokaryote

uwu
— soundofmind