z

Young Writers Society

Hello...the dork has arrived...

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:05 am
ScarletRoseofSorrow says...

Hi, I'm Chelsea. I've just came from another site. I've been banned from it, but not for reasons you may think. Just dictatorship gone horribly wrong. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting some of you. :D Oh, and to write. I love to write.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:17 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

'Ello, Chelsea. Welcome to YWS.

Heehee, you have the same name as my niece. If you have any questions what-so-ever feel free to PM me or send me an email. That, or PM anyone on Big Brother.

See you around,
Cal.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:47 am
Prokaryote says...

Hey, welcome, Chelsea. :) I'm sure you'll have a great time here, considering you love to write.

Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Prokaryote

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:38 am
Jennafina says...

Hey Chelsea! Interesting username.

What type of stuff do you write? Have a favorite genre? Sorry you got banned, you can have a fresh start here, though. :D I'm also available if you've got questions.

See you around!

-Jenna
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:11 pm
ScarletRoseofSorrow says...

Well, actually, it was only a joke as I found out earlier...-.- But nobody's on right now on that site...

I love drama and fiction, if you're wondering. I just posted High School Jungle (in the wrong thread, nonetheless, but oh, well).

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:50 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Welcome to the YWS!

OH yeah. If you love writing, the YWS is for you XD you'll fit right in.

~Sumi
ohmeohmy

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:53 pm
Thriving Fire says...

Dictatorship gone wrong? That is possibly the most ominous introduction I've EVER seen...
Anyway, welcome to YWS... Hope you enjoy it.
I have an idea about these voices I hear
They're audible to everyone
Everyone but me

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:25 pm
Meep says...

I'm guessing from your reply that it was an April fool's joke? (Your banning, I mean.)
I was once on a forum that the admin banned all of the mods for April Fools Day. Yikes. (Double yikes, seeing as I was one of the mods.) The year before that, she put these fakey pocky/pr0n advertisements up.

Aaaanyway~ it's good to meet you! Feel free to PM me if you need me.
βœ– I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:10 pm
niteowl says...

Hello and welcome! As of today, I have officially resigned as Gift-Giver. Instead of a nice welcome gift, Charlie's going to pour a bucket of worms on your head.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

Haha, that's the only "prank" I've played all day. How pathetic am I? Well, it IS pretty hard to top putting fake bugs in your mom's bed when you're as bad a prankster as I am. Anyway, here's Charlie with your real gift:

THANK YOU NITE. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO THE YWS. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR ALL-EXPENSES PAID STAY FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:12 pm
Book_Worm_113 says...

haha you sound just like my friend Chelsea...you don't happen to live in Oregon do you? lol j/k well if you love to write [she does too o.O]
you'll be fine here..
"Every-thing's broken there's no way around
It's so hard to smile
When you bring me down."
-
Me.

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:55 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there! Welcome to the site...I'm gymnast_789 also known as gymnast. I hope you enjoy it here, I'm sure you will. See ya around!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:05 pm
Emerson says...

Bonjour et bienvenue Mlle. Chelsea!

Best of luck to not getting baned here :lol:

I'm sure this has been said: If you need any help, want a friendly critique, or something along those lines (or even, if not) be my guest, and PM me.

This might have already been said as well, but I'm ignorant to read above. What do you write?

Have fun on the site!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke