z

Young Writers Society

BOO!

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:55 am
Feilyn says...

Heh... :D
Hey! these are the same emoticons they have on gaia!
oh yeah. i feel smart.
Right. How am i?
I'm Feilyn. It's my all purpose psuedonym (lord, hope i spelled that right). If you see someone on a writing website called Feilyn, it's probably me. It doesn't seem to be a very common username. For which i will be eternally greatful.
Is that what they had in mind for an introduction? Well, i'm not rewriting it, so i guess that'll have to do. If i did it wrong, feel free to berate me.
Ciao
'INSANITY OF HEROES'
What makes you think a hero is someone special?

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:59 am
Meep says...

Welcome, Feilyn. :D
(If you've ever met another Meep, it may or may not have been me. It is a fairly common username, sadly.)

Can I ask what sort of things you like to read/write?
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:14 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Welcome, hon, to YWS. I go by Cal or CL around here.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or send me an email.

See you around,
Cal.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:53 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Pseudonym. Hee. XD
Welcome to the YWS! Love your avatar, it made me laugh.
Baroness Ink's not very popular... :glares sardonically at anyone who stole Sumi's username:
I'm Baroness Sumi Inkheart Da Lazy. Pleased to make your acquaintance. :shakes hand: :hands you a big cookie with the words "Welcome to YWS!" on it: :skips off laughing madly: XD

~Sumi
ohmeohmy

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:12 pm
niteowl says...

Hi there! It doesn't really matter what you put in your intro. You get awesome friendly people like those above me (and me, of course :p) to welcome you anyway. So, without furthur ado, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:19 am
HeadInTheClouds says...

Hmm, pseudonym, I should get one of those...

Well anywho, welcome! I assume you enjoy writing of some kind, what kind/genre? I'll keep your name in mind if I ever see it on another writing site.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:31 am
Leja says...

Hey Feilyn, I'm Amelia, pleased to meet you! I'd say something more spectacular, but I think niteowl pretty much tops any other welcome that can be given. I like the name, by the way.

See you around,
Amelia

oh, and PM me if you need anything, of course.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:39 am
Cassandra says...

Welcome to YWS, Feilyn! It certainly is a unique you name. I like it. :D

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and have fun!

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:57 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789 also know as gymnast. Hope you enjoy it here! See ya around!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:08 pm
Emerson says...

Bonjour et Bienvenue Mlle F. (I dare not try to spell it X_X)

Hope you enjoy YWS. If you have any questions, want to chat, or want a friendly critique, go right ahead and PM me. I'm as helpful as can be ^_^

Have fun roaming the site :-D
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:48 am
Feilyn says...

Hey...um, i never actually expected anyone to reply to this...no one's ever replied to one of my introduction before. *is blissful*
I forgot to add the website to my fav's, and then i came up with thewonderfully intelligent idea of looking in my history. lo and behold, here is the site!
ANYWAYZ, you lot seem predominantly interested in what genre i write...well, my novel (i feel so grown up saying that) is fantasy. I love and loathe world building. When it's flowing, it's bloody brilliat. When it's not...it's really not.
I also have an odd fascination with writing gore. Now, i hate reading it, writing it and even thinking about it, but one of my fanfics needed it, and now i can't seem to stop myself writing it.
I love angst, but i'm a romantic at heart. I love non-cliche fluff, but i'm not very good at writing it, and it's really hard to find.
'INSANITY OF HEROES'
What makes you think a hero is someone special?

i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower