z

Young Writers Society

at risk of saying what has already been said: I'm new!

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:27 pm
ElvenChild02 says...

well, yes...I'm *gasp* new... big surprise. no one would have guessed. I'm also sarcastic.

so, yes, I am new here. I found this site through the Writers Digest website. I thought it was interesting enough to join, since although you can post poetry and prose on devART, it's so impersonal... I write/draw two (er...three) webcomics, which will now be shamelessly pimped, *ahem* princeice.thewebcomic.com and magestory.thewebcomic.com ...yes...please visit if you have time! thank you.

I'm working on a novel though, and have achieved 30 pages... *sigh* I ought to be working on it right now...

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:49 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Oi! Welcome to the YWS! I'm your friendly neighborhood Junior Mod of the Lounge! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

And enjoy your inevitably long stay here. :D

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:33 pm
The Jesseble says...

Hey there *extends hand of welcome*

Welcome to YWS, where we are all crazy and obsessed with literature (and anything that uses the creative part of ze brain).

See you around,

Jesseble
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:21 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Welcome to the YWS! Konbanwa! (Good evening!)

Welcome to the forum of literature, randomness, and, worst of all....STUFF! :Beethoven's Fifth opening measure: XD

XD what do you write and read? Bands? Play a instrument? (If so, join the band geek usergroup that (should) be in the making now!)

~Sumi
ohmeohmy

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:36 pm
Meep says...

Hi, hi, oh fellow dA member! :D
I like dA for posting art; I never post my writing there. (I like to keep things seperate.)
This place is much friendlier than dA, if you ask me. I think you'll like it here!

Anyway, my name's Meep (or true-love on dA, perhaps you've seen me?*)! S'nice t'meetcha! What's your name on dA?

---
*probably not, but anything's possible
βœ– I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:55 am
HeadInTheClouds says...

Well hello there, and welcome to YWS!

You said you had "(er...three)" webcomics, what's the third? Or is it a work in progress?

Well anywho, welcome again! You can just send me a PM if you have a question or want me to critique anything.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:57 am
Emerson says...

Bonjour et bienvenue!

If you need any help, or a friendly critique, I'll do my best :-D

Hope you enjoy the site!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:53 pm
luna_the_shiekah says...

Hullo there! Welcome to the site! That's cool that you do so many webcomics. My friend and I are planning to start one on DA with her as the artist and I as the writer. We'll see how that pans out eh?

Personally, I think this site is far better for writing than DA is. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me ^_^

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:37 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! Nothing else to say so HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant::D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:49 pm
View Likes
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there ElvenChild02! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789 also known as gymnast. Hope you enjoy it here! See ya around!

Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus