z

Young Writers Society

NOt really new but still kinda am.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:03 pm
bleedingheart4u_2008 says...

I've been on the site since November, but I rarely get on. So I still am kinda new. I've read a few poems but not much. And I've commented a few times for other people. I have also posted a few poems and thanks for all the feedback to those of you who did read it. I appreciate it. So ya..well I'm bored, at school, and no one is in the chat room. So ya....Bye
What if I loved you, would you care? What if I left one day, would you care? What if I never came back, would you care? What if I died, would you care?

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:46 pm
Jennafina says...

Have a very belated welcome to YWS! ^_^ Your avatar is very cute.

I'm Jenna. I think we met in the chat a few days ago, though. What's your favorite genre to write? Have a favorite book?

Btw, in your siggy, the first 'to' should be a 'too'.

See you around!

-Jenna
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:04 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! I've already seen you a lot on the site. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:18 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Welcome!!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:14 pm
Emerson says...

Btw, in your siggy, the first 'to' should be a 'too'.
Jenna, I never knew you were a grammar Nazi :lol:

Anyhow, Bonjour et Bienvenue! I hope you've enjoyed the site the whole time you have/haven't been here. You should try coming around more often, I love YWS!!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain